Music Releted Art

Anathema7497.jpg

Opeth - Hope Leaves

Anathema474.jpg

Opeth - Blackwater Park
"Lepers coiled neath the trees"

I know, lots of Opeth..

I'm not quite sure of any specific song, but it incorporates a lot of feelings I relate to Katatonia. Its from the time I really got into it and when things were indeed dark.

Anathema474.jpg

Opeth - Blackwater Park
"Lepers coiled neath the trees"

I know, lots of Opeth..
This reminds me of the cover over Borknagar's debut. Nice pic!

I'm not quite sure of any specific song, but it incorporates a lot of feelings I relate to Katatonia. Its from the time I really got into it and when things were indeed dark.
Very Katatonic indeed, nice.

"Will the streetlights reflect me well enough"..

hmmm kind of. I honestly hadn't seen that cover until now.
148293.jpg

My inspiration for that picture was the cover of Porcupine Trees lightbulb sun.
PorcupineTreeLightbulb.jpg

:D oh yes i think it was not a way to copy! :p sometime it happend to do something that is really similar to something that was already done!!!once i had do a picture during an opeth concert to martin mendez and it was posted into deviant after i have known that there was an image of martin that was the same...but his head was inverted :D but everything else was the same so..don't worry!

Very nice pics here ! Good thread :)
I don't now why, but I find this one a tiny bit katatonik... too bad for the trafic sign, I didn't saw it at the moment :(
11ltnqd.jpg

^ Love the colors in that pic! And it reminds me, I took a picture of a railroad a couple of days ago with kinda similiar colors. I'll upload it later today. I'm in school now.:(

nice the black and white one :D
1815165069_01ae79aa28.jpg

1816004078_e2508bdfc9.jpg

the name was dreadful hours ..but i was not sure about...it remind me someting but i'm not able to recognize what it reminds me!

Very nice pics here ! Good thread :)
I don't now why, but I find this one a tiny bit katatonik... too bad for the trafic sign, I didn't saw it at the moment :(
OMG That is awesome. The traffic sign is fine. I like it how it takes you a few seconds to realise the shadows are from two people standing on the tracks.

the name was dreadful hours ..but i was not sure about...it remind me someting but i'm not able to recognize what it reminds me!
Second one is great although all your verticals are leaning a little to the left.

On the topic of train tracks, another old one. I don't shoot much anymore. Tonight's Decision inspired.

DA20.jpg