Music Releted Art

0_192d8_37078c22_orig.jpg

Really great pic.

And just to be a selfish asshole. I uploaded some pics on the page before this one, if anyone didn't see them. I'm soooo ego.:yow:

I don't think a windmill with water fits into the cold dark lonely city vibe of Viva Emptiness ;) More something for Blackwater Park

BWP would be amazing... I just meant the colors. Now, color-wise it would need a little bit of work to fit into BWP.

BWP would be amazing... I just meant the colors. Now, color-wise it would need a little bit of work to fit into BWP.

When I hold up the cd to the picture; Ah.. it should just be a bit darker.
Other than that it's almost literally the same picture: Water in front, behind that the vegetation, and behind that the shadows

i need to take other pictures...i was ill for so long and i'ven't had any chance to do something stimolating!
and that's strange cuz usually in november we already have some fog o_O but this year it seems to be disappear! and milano is the most foggy and rainy city in italy!

When I hold up the cd to the picture; Ah.. it should just be a bit darker.
Other than that it's almost literally the same picture: Water in front, behind that the vegetation, and behind that the shadows

Yeah, More contrast, a bit darker, a small amount of yellow in the lights, a bit of blue in the shadows, then it'd be perfect.