music Vs Internet

And again, because you might actually be just that fucking dumb, you completely fail to recognize the possibility that I went out of my way to purchase albums later in life when I actually had the income to go to shows, buy albums and merchandise.

However, my acts of 'theft' as a 15-year old completely make me 'false'. Once again, shithead, thank you for clearing up this situation for this poor, redneck piece of shit trailer trash.

Wait, aren't you the same mongoloid who went off their tits about stoner metal or someesuch? This all makes sense now. You're actually retarded. My apologies.

Holy shit, take a lot at Spazira and their post history. If there ever had to be a case made for someone trying to be edgy and 'in-your-face' to try and fit in, this is it. Goes hand-in-hand with the 'edgy' location of 'Hell'.

Now for a more serious but equally valid reply to the shitty argument presented in this thread by Tonka Turd....blahblahblah
You've never encountered anyone who liked something that could be considered "edgy" because of the image associated with it?

Someones a little butthurt...oh I'm sorry, a little True Butthurt. Hope you feel your special place in the big family that is metal :lol: .....faggot (I ended the line with the word faggot after a breif pause, kinda like how Tyler the Creator does at times. I did this just to look cool.) The fact that you go on to list how YOU dress is further proof that you are bothered by anyone attacking your "True" status. This amuses me and otherwise is irrelevant.

So if someone likes something that can be considered "edgy" it makes them a "poser"? This makes any fucking sense at all? Seriously brah?

So people that like "edgy" things can't genuinely like them???

I honestly think you cut your own "argument" short.
It would be the same as if I replied with "So you've never known people that like stuff?".....fucking seriously :lol: Thats supposed to be an argument against anything that I said???

Just Tonka Turded all over ya didn't I?

I ASSUME what you meant to type was "You've never encountered anyone who liked something that could be considered "edgy" because of the image associated with it just to look cool." To which my reply is of course people do that. The thing is that people who try to look cool arn't going to dig into metal that isn't widely known. In other words the bands they will claim to be into to look cool probably suck and therefore I don't care. If there are that many "posers" latching onto music that you actually like then you probably like shitty music.

Let me put it into perspective for you: If you can't afford something, you aren't entitled to steal it even if you try to justify it by giving a sob story about being a poor piece of trailer park trash who relates to metal music because you're from a broken home.

Wow, fuck you dude. What a superficial and narcissistic way to approach the issue. So I suppose you don't allow people to buy you lunch or buy you a beer because you are responsible with your money and capable of supporting yourself? I hope you get hit by a bus you snobby cock.

I ASSUME what you meant to type was "You've never encountered anyone who liked something that could be considered "edgy" because of the image associated with it just to look cool." To which my reply is of course people do that. The thing is that people who try to look cool arn't going to dig into metal that isn't widely known. In other words the bands they will claim to be into to look cool probably suck and therefore I don't care. If there are that many "posers" latching onto music that you actually like then you probably like shitty music.

As Bender would say; BAM!