Music you bought last

metalized

Sep 10, 2001
not there
Yesterday i got the new Tad Morose "Undead" and Vanise "High Proof".
Undead is good beyond all expectations.
High Proof is classic ACCEPT-like metal, bitch. and it kicks your open minded ass. (one of the guys is UDO's brother. Who is UDO?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) none special. don't worry about him...

i think that last CD i bought was Blackwater Park...and it kicks ass.

Hey did anyone here know that Blind Bleeding The Bling by Carcass(off the album Heartwork) is about the play Macbeth by William Shakespeare? I just realized that today. Quite interesting. I wonder if i'll be able to get that song played in class? :lol:

Originally posted by Ecstatic Youth
i think that last CD i bought was Blackwater Park...and it kicks ass.

Hey did anyone here know that Blind Bleeding The Bling by Carcass(off the album Heartwork) is about the play Macbeth by William Shakespeare? I just realized that today. Quite interesting. I wonder if i'll be able to get that song played in class? :lol:
that would be something to wait for...

yah i don't see it happening. even though my teacher doesn't like all that crap music out there, she's kinda a hard ass, and all the trendy whores in my class would bitch and moan. but they can cram it in their ASSES!

i got creeping death by metallica played in my religion class in grade 6 though once. that was cool

Originally posted by Ecstatic Youth
yah i don't see it happening. even though my teacher doesn't like all that crap music out there, she's kinda a hard ass, and all the trendy whores in my class would bitch and moan. but they can cram it in their ASSES!

i got creeping death by metallica played in my religion class in grade 6 though once. that was cool
i think u will find a way...

Gracepoint - Science of Discontent

I recently won Enertia - Flashpoint on ebay, but it has not yet arrived. Don't worry if you've never heard of either band, they are not well-known. Enertia basically sounds like Flotsam and Jetsam, and Gracepoint is progressive metal with some slap bass thrown in. Great stuff.

the last cds i got at a store were:
mr bungle: disco volante
dead kenedeys: fresh fruit for rotting vegitables

but i just made a CM order for:
epoc of unlight, divine souls, and nevermore/in memory (the 2 i dont have yet). peace out fools.
-neal

yeh biotch, you best quit faking the funk, and bullshittin on front street, or else ima start peelin caps like they was bannanas muthafucka!
-nizeal

i like your little signature quote thing. fight club isnt quoted enough. there are soooo many great lines in that movie. its a classic.
-jacks wasted life

yah i know
that movue is fucking great. bets movie ever made in my opinion.
the amazing lines never end.
(Narrator)-"I am Jack's colon"
(Tyler)-"he he, I get cancer, I kill Jack."

and thats not even close to the best ones.

(Tyler)-"advertisements have us chasing cars and clothes, working at jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we don't need"

Amazing movie! :loco:

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
Gracepoint - Science of Discontent

I recently won Enertia - Flashpoint on ebay, but it has not yet arrived. Don't worry if you've never heard of either band, they are not well-known. Enertia basically sounds like Flotsam and Jetsam, and Gracepoint is progressive metal with some slap bass thrown in. Great stuff.
Gracepoint is a killer. like Fictional Prison.
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Anyone listening to these rules...
(even though u are not a narrow minded metalhead like my self):D :lol: