Music you bought last

7 times huh? kind of a light weight next to the rediculous amount of times ive seen the damn thing heh. but yeh, amazing.
'you are not a beautiful and uniqe snowflake, you are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else' i think is what you were aimin for? i havent seen it for a bit.
-neal

7 times? Wow, thats not much to how many times i've seen it either. got the DVD(my brother does actually), and it is awesome. the deleted scenes and everything on it is great.

Narrator: This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

Tyler Durden: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war. Our depression is our lives.

Tyler Durden: You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Tyler Durden: We were raised on television to believe that we'd all be millionares, movie gods, rock stars, but we won't. And we're starting to figure that out. And we're very pissed off.

Tyler Durden: Our fathers were our models for God. If they bailed, what does that tell you about God? You have to be prepared for the possibility that God does not like you. In all likelihood, God hates you.

Tyler Durden: Did you know that by mixing equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm?

Ahh, i could talk about this movie for ever. theres so many little things though. like a bumper sticker that says "Recycle Your Animals"

heh- the last cd i bought was rob zombie's "american made music to strip by." 'tis rather amusing... not the least because of the nearly naked woman on the covers... yipe... but the cd is a bunch of mixes of zombie's better-known songs; dragula, living dead girl, superbeast, etc. it's really good for a mix cd... you wouldn't think rob zombie and techno-ish ANYTHING would go well together, but it's suprisingly good. ...the illustrations are very amusing, too. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by TexasFriedCriminal
Pain of Salvation - the perfect element p.I

a big disappointment so far, but I'm gonna give it a few more listens.
Jesus Christ, really??? :cry: I adore it.

by now I can tell that the production (the vocals are so far in the background, and it'S all mixed up...) is what bugs me most, but the recurring themes (as we walk through the ashes....... :)) are a nice touch once you really are about to swallow the whole piece....

and it kinda feels like "being always about to move, but never actually springing into action"

Originally posted by metalized
Gracepoint is a killer. like Fictional Prison.
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Anyone listening to these rules...
(even though u are not a narrow minded metalhead like my self):D :lol:

Fictional Prison are also great; I hope they finish their next CD sometime. I'd rather see a narrow-minded metalhead than an open-minded rapper anyday.

The Enertia CD arrived, so it is now my most recent. I'll be ordering Green Carnation "Light of Day, Day of Darkness", After Forever "Decipher", and Iced Earth "Dark Genesis" soon, so those will take over the most recent spot.

Yeah, it's pretty good. It's remakes of some of the tracks from the early cd's. It's pretty damn good (production could be better, but it's better than the first cds), it's a double CD, so it would usually be about $40au, but i ripped the guy off because i told him it was a counterfiet, and he could get in trouble for having it. :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by Trapped
Yeah, it's pretty good. It's remakes of some of the tracks from the early cd's. It's pretty damn good (production could be better, but it's better than the first cds), it's a double CD, so it would usually be about $40au, but i ripped the guy off because i told him it was a counterfiet, and he could get in trouble for having it. :D :D :D :D
you-you... how can i call the cops in queensland?:lol: