Musicians of this forum

Oooh! I love it all! I can't wait to see what the piece with Sleipner will look like! I love the Heathen pieces and the runes!

I've only done a couple of watercolors lately; one I'm quite happy with and one that really didn't turn out as expected. But the one I do like will be posted shortly. And hardly any graphic novel/comic stuff at all. I've been frustrated because I redamaged the Ulnar nerve in my right arm. (This is nerve that tingles when you hit your 'funny bone'.) So, I'm to keep the arm bandaged up with a couple of pads and splints, and wait two months for it to fully heal before I do a lot of art stuff again. Very frustrating!

However, I can work (and type) mostly OK. And, there are a couple of comics and anime cons coming up that I'm attending; both will have srtist workshops and displays that I can learn from without having to do anything but sit and watch. The anime con needed a 'badge' name, which threw me - I didn't expect that. So, as a nod to Heathenism (and to a kickass band), I decided to go with 'Tyr'. His right arm was mangled by Fenris the Wolf, mine by Ulnar the Nerve. Seems fitting!

ABSOLUTELY REMARKABLE!!! Lefay82, you are spectacular at what you do. I like every one of those pieces!! Thanks for showing them on here for all to see.

And - watercolor!

This is using my 'new style', and it's very abstract. aka 'How to paint stuff with your non-dominant hand.' I've been doing experiments where I wet the page, put paint on it, and let it all sit for hours and letting the paint wander every which way. Sometimes I even let the paint sit outside overnight, and let it mist on it.

guitar, keys, drums, bass, flute, world percussion, and I DJ/Freelance studio engineer. thats me

ABSOLUTELY REMARKABLE!!! Lefay82, you are spectacular at what you do. I like every one of those pieces!! Thanks for showing them on here for all to see.

I can only agree

ohhh thanks guys! now i'm feeling really embarassed :oops::lol:

i't s just an hobby...i do the best i can, i like painting, it's really relaxing and i'm quite perfectionist (not that this works are perfect but i'm doing them with the best care i can, consuming time and energy...and above all i'm never 100% satisfied with the things i do, i always find some flaws here and there :lol:) but still i'm not trained anyhow in painting so it's nice to hear somebody likes who i do :)

I like them as well. :D

As for me- I play guitar and sing in a band, Sylvus, who used to play folk metal (as you will find on our Myspace page linked below) but recently we've shifted dramatically in style. We lost our bassist and keyboardist and decided to plunge headlong into black metal.

Aside from that I just started playing keyboards in a symphonic black metal band, and I'm putting the finishing touches on my solo "epic metal" album.

i'm glad you like the shield mostly because it's the only one from those i've shown which i haven't copied or taken inspiration from any previous design. this is completely an idea of mine!

This forum hasn't been the best promotion tool for my own music, but I have been working on re-mixing an old track. Still using GarageBand but I'm thinking that this sounds better. I wrote a blog on it on the website and put up four examples of mixes.. Any help/opinions are definitely welcome. If you're not interested in helping, but you are interested in listening check out the uncompressed version or the version that's called "Analog".

http://aetherealmetal.com/a-tale-of-four-mixes/

okey, after some centuries i was able to finish this. i had to wait a long time because i wasn't able to find one colour.

l_0ffdf1bb37344d6ea6af85bfe379908c.jpg

l_82f95e77fa63469a94f1bd7de94b31bd.jpg

l_e6924364e56b4b2591035bfe85dc496e.jpg

i think i've to start a new business.
a friend of mine builds viking shields. i should start to decorate them and then sell.
i could gain some extra money!!!
myst.png