musicians seeking musicians

I'm looking for a male singer that is able to do growls and clean melodic singing in the style of Novembre, Klimt 1918, Anathema, Katatonia, Emperor, etc.

This is for a project influenced by the bands above, which will develop over the internet.

e.g: I'll provide the final pre-production track of each song for you to work on vocal arrangements, when you're done, you send me the vocal track(s) and I will mix it til we're both happy with it! I believe this to be a great way for me to find the right person for the vocal department, since I can't seem to find any fit in Portugal or Ireland. Not that there aren't any talented musicians in both of these 2 countries, it's just that there's not a lot of people following these bands to the point where they'd be able to develop something similar.

Send me a private message if you're interested in trying. I will reply shortly ASAP.

Good luck, vocalists seem to be the hardest to find. Don't know why, I think they want to sing in a live band, not do internet projects. I ended up doing the vocals for my project. If you are willing to hire a vocalist, you will definately find one.

Not Death or Black Metal...

I'm talking 100% old school metal singer (think of Ronnie James, Geoff Tate, with a mix of Geddy Lee in the voice)!:kickass:

Check out my videos such as:
Heaven & Hell

Dominic

Last edited by a moderator:
Power/Melodic Death Metal band based in O.C. California seeking dedicated vocalist, bassist, and a drummer. Already have two guitarists and a keyboardist. We write original music, and aim for a record deal.

Our influences include a mixture of Children of Bodom, Kalmah, Skyfire, Arch Enemy, and In Flames, with a definitive european melodic death metal sound. We have a lot written already, and are waiting to produce a demo and play some shows.

Transportation/Gear/Dedication a must.

E-mail me at klasky55@hotmail.com if you're interested. :/

Samples coming A.S.A.P. (i.e. when I get the money for some gear)

Whats up your royal dudularnesses :kickass:

Long story in not so short form:
I write and record me some of that there music and I'm looking to collab with anyone who is interested (and has means to record your own parts of course). Mainly I lean towards the metal genre I don't know much about the categories of metal people have came up with these days but I dig it all... Heavy, Death, Black, Groove, Fat guy, whatever.

I normally program drum parts using ez drummer and I play guitar (rhythm or lead depending what the song needs) as well as bass guitar but I'm currently overseas and don't have my bass with me so I've been using a podxtpro to pitch shift some ghetto bass.
My living situation at the moment makes it pretty difficult to record any vox.

Who am I wanting to collab with?
Guitarists, Drummers, Bassists, Vocalists, gee golly I just dont give a gosh darn if you play a tuba, if you can record it that'll work just fine by me. I'm wanting to work with pretty much anyone so long as you don't want to hurt the children :saint:

Some of my work can be found here to give you an idea of what to expect from me

I have more projects on soundclick as well if you're still interested at this point.

I look forward to hearing from whoever wants to make the metal!!!

Hi! Here a pianist. I use to sing too, but my voice is too melodic for a metal project. I've been playing different styles on piano trouhgh the years and I'd like to give it a new twist to metal style. I've got a digital piano which I'll be able to connect to my PC soon when I purchase the cable. If you¡re interested in trying something with piano, please PM me. Thanks.

We're on the lookout for a new guitarist who fits the following criteria:

- Solid Rythm Player
- Good Lead Player, this is a must
- Own gear and ability to get to rehearsals within central london-ish are
- Willing to play 7 strings as all material has been composed on them
- Good stage presence

For the rest, we have the full band, and samples of the music can be heard at:

www.myspace.com/chaosanct

Any interested parties can get in touch via the myspace.

We're on the lookout for a new guitarist who fits the following criteria:

- Solid Rythm Player
- Good Lead Player, this is a must
- Own gear and ability to get to rehearsals within central london-ish are
- Willing to play 7 strings as all material has been composed on them
- Good stage presence

For the rest, we have the full band, and samples of the music can be heard at:

www.myspace.com/chaosanct

Any interested parties can get in touch via the myspace.

Woah, that sounds awesome. If I still lived in the UK I would love to join. Your drums are sick.

Nice :) Am still looking, the other material is varied as well, with it ranging from heavy to melodic to downright nasty :D

Well the best of luck to you!!!
hope you find someone who lives around there and fits your agenda...
I'm just curious, are you guys all professional musicians or do you have day jobs?

Well the best of luck to you!!!
hope you find someone who lives around there and fits your agenda...
I'm just curious, are you guys all professional musicians or do you have day jobs?
Day jobs, or dole queue hahahahahaha! Two of us work, the other two looking for work.

I think, unfortunately, that the days of being to live off music are dwindling, and it is much harder now than it used to be unfortunately, hence the day job to support it.

Soulbinder (http://www.myspace.com/soulbinderband) is seeking:

A KEYBOARDIST OR GUITARIST/KEYBOARDIST

- Influences may include bands such as Deep Purple, Demons & Wizards, Dio, Doro, Dream Theater, Epica, Evergrey, Fates Warning, Iced Earth, Jorn, Kamelot, Masterplan, Nevermore, Nightwish, Queensryche, Rainbow, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Whitesnake, and the like, as well as film score composers such as Howard Shore and Hans Zimmer.

- Will possess interest in metal, classical and/or film score composition, as well as good arranging, sequencing, and lead skills.

- Must be able to fully contribute to our writing team and adapt arrangements for songs written-to-date.

- Must have pro gear, home studio (i.e., digital audio workstation, high speed internet), and ability to reproduce arrangements in a live environment.

- Backing vocal ability, a plus.

- Must be at least 21 years of age and free to travel in the United States and abroad.

- Must have career focus and professional work ethic.

- Must represent the band with maturity and professionalism at all times.

- Must be dependency-free.

WORK PROCESS:

Soulbinder employs a "work from home" process, with members working independently or in small groups for the purposes of song development. Home studio recording is employed for drafting of initial concepts and demo recording, with end mixing and mastering done at the band's studio.

Rehearsals to be determined on an "as needed" basis for live performances. Scheduling is estimated to amount to 2-4 weekend sessions per month.

The band also meets via weekly conference calls.

CONSIDERATION PROCESS:

If interested in applying, please send us a letter of interest and include samples of your work and contact information, as well as an explanation as to what makes you an asset to Soulbinder. Links to audio or video clips are preferred. Email attachments under 10MB in size are acceptable as well.

If interested in considering you, you will be contacted by a member of the band for a phone interview. Those selected for further consideration will be asked to submit a demo arrangement for one of our songs. Finalists will then be contacted to meet with the band in person.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you, and good luck!

I need a Drummer, a Vocalist, and possiby a bassist

The drummer needs to be able to double pedal (at least make the beat, a double pedal istelf is not neccessary) as well as play in odd meter (5/8, 5/4, 7/4, 9/4, and 9/8 being the most ones we use)

The vocalist is a demanding job in the band. We need an all around screamer (high, mid, low,) as well as be able to sing cleanly. The most demanding part of the job is lyric abilities. we are looking for deep, powerful, and (for the lack of a better word) epic words and phrases.

the bass position is currently coverd, but due to college stuff the job may be open. preferably a descent amount of theory, but i can cover any questions you may have. tech can vary, but we would prefer to pull tech and ideas from BTBAM and tool. The kinda groovy thing....

The Band is called Shiva. We will play anywhere from progressive to thrash metal, and maybe even a little death metal thrown in. Influences include All that remains, BTBAM, slipknot, Dream theater, and Children of bodom

oh yeah, we might want a keyboard too, but it is just an added position. if you like the influences that we pull from, hit me up

we are a band based out of atlanta georgia (norcross is the home base). if anyone interested please email me at michael_sponholz@yahoo.com, or message me here.

I was wondering if anyone would want to set up an internet Death tribute band, preferably 2nd guitarist, bassist and vocalist. Just an idea.

We are a pro band in the Peoria IL area with record label connections. The line up was put together for the last band I worked for . But when distance became an issue everyone agreed it was best to part ways.
So with a heavyier feel and awesome orginal material we are ready to go. But We are currently seeking a vocalist with a professional attitude . Must have decent high and low range with the ability to sing complex yet melodic vocal lines Then go to dark agressive vocals as well. Our influences range from but not limited to Iron Maiden , Savatage, Megadeth, Dream Theater, Kamelot, Symphony X, Eternity X , Iced Earth and many more.

If you feel that you may be the person we are looking for contact us with a little info on your self. If you have samples of your previous work that would be very nice as well.

E-mail is the best forum of contact at rinos88@hotmail.com which is Terry Richards II our bass player.
Be sure to put vocalist in the subject line.

You may also contact our band manager via phone at 309 303 1967.

Thank you for looking at our AD we look forward to hearing from you.

I'm violinist and composer, and I'm seeking a band too :p
Yes, I play metal on it... :)
I was started recently, so I do not worry with it, I've time till' find one, not counting that I've little old... :D