Musicians with notable stage Presence.

lol gwar... if you go see them wear a white longsleeve :Spin:
in a show with like fireball ministry and stuff you could all see the gwar fans.. all wearing white, the other were fucking surprised when the thingies(cannons?) started spraying blood everywhere. there was like 30 demiceter on the ground. most of ppl got their favourites band t-shirts screwed.

Poss said:
lol gwar... if you go see them wear a white longsleeve :Spin:
in a show with like fireball ministry and stuff you could all see the gwar fans.. all wearing white, the other were fucking surprised when the thingies(cannons?) started spraying blood everywhere. there was like 30 demiceter on the ground. most of ppl got their favourites band t-shirts screwed.
Haha yeah funny shit. I imagine them telling what happened to their friends. "It was totally nuts... I got sprayed with blood by a guy dressed like the guy in masters of the universe which also had a strap-on!!1"

Warrel Dane stalks the stage like a demented preacher, some real stage presence right there.

Vai does command alot of attention, Iron Maiden have amazing presence.

The Black Dahlia Murder played this 140 capacity pub the other day, that was the most fucking intense thing i've ever witnessed.

ND24/7 said:
Easy. Cause he likes when Tolki looks at his genitals.

PS : Nice sig - I work at Ubi Montreal (the studio that have the PoP license).

fucking shit!!! that rocks! I love the PoP Trilogy! :tickled: I've won The Sands Of Time and Warrior Within and i'll play The Two Thrones in a couple of days...:)

by the way, starforce security sucks!! :yuk:

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
Abbath Doom Occulta
Markus Grosskopf
Michael Weikath
Michael Romeo

ROFL, I saw some Symphony X show videos and Michael Romeo does this crazy head shake when he solos. Reminds me of the song "What is Love?" :D

bassists have to stand still to be cool , ITS THE LAW

Not so much.

John Myung stands still, he is a monster player (I can't touch his chops) but he bores me to tears live. I believe that Ian Hill has his boots nailed to the stage before every show, he's a great song writer, okay player and he bores me to death live.

Geddy Lee only stops moving when he's standing behind a keyboard - a monster player and great showman. Steve Harris is extremely good and super-animated live. Dave LaRue constantly prowls the stage. Jeff Pilson always put on a good show and Rudy Sarzo is a lot of fun to watch live.

A live show is just that, a show. Entertain me in every sense of the word.

Iron Maiden puts on perhaps the best live shows I've seen which is based on the 400 or so large capacity (over 5,000 people) concerts I've seen. If you haven't seen them live, DO! They aren't getting any younger.

Mac - HEDDA

Oh you play HoN/

I haven't played in a while, but I have played it a decent amount. Used to play DotA too.

Never played Dota :3 I have alot of friends who used to play dota though. So they help me out on HoN. Since its a fucking harsh game on n00bs. I'm getting the hang of it now, just managed to get my psr back to 1500 (the default). Whats your account? I'll add you and you can join our epic manly games