MY BEST VOCAL PRODUCTION TO DATE

Vocals are muddy and sibilant. I really can't understand most of what the singer is saying. The sibilance really kills my ears.

Liking the low end though. Sounds nice and glued.

I think you mainly like the vocal production because you probably made a below-average singer sound respectable. I reallllly don't like his voice - it has no character. The burial under all the effects seems to be the only way to make it sound listenable. And I really don't think the hook is strong. After hearing it once I can't remember anything. None of this is your fault of course. I do agree with Derykus though, that it's very hard to understand what the lyrics are. Which is a problem for pop ...

I'm still thinking of going to check the band out on Saturday at Logo if they don't cost more than 10 bucks.

EDIT: "Judge Me" is the catchier song of the two (in my not-so-humble opinion) :D

DUDE! This sounds SICK! Great job man!

:worship: i like how most guys seem to dig this haha (specially on facebook)!
:D though i get comments ranging from : this is mastered too loud to your comment here, haha. kind of weird, but thats just different tastes, and thats cool!!
but whats really cool these guys have had 600 plays overnite, so you guys helped me push their stuff!

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK A LISTEN!! :kickass:
feel free to go on! :)

:worship: i like how most guys seem to dig this haha (specially on facebook)!
:D though i get comments ranging from : this is mastered too loud to your comment here, haha. kind of weird, but thats just different tastes, and thats cool!!
but whats really cool these guys have had 600 plays overnite, so you guys helped me push their stuff!

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK A LISTEN!! :kickass:
feel free to go on! :)

Forsure man, I think its because generally, most ppl are ignorant to production quality and what's going on in the mastering/mixing stages. Facebook is for your average Joe, but on here....let's be honest, are all suffering from OCD about mixing, which is great. This forum's community helps keep some form of standard out there.I mean for example not so long ago when the new 'Memphis May Fire' Album came out, we all heard the distortion all over that LP, but other ppl would tell me how amazing it is. I think its a case of us listening to the production and them purely listening to the musical content.

Oh well, enough from me. Keep up the great work man