My BestOf COB CD!

First ON-topic:

1. HC Deathroll
2. Something Wild
3. Follow the Reaper
4. Hatebreeder
5. Are you dead yet?

Wow, long time since i saw the Breastbreeder cover, still rules thougt ^^
My advice about the Best Of. Fuck it. Put Something Wild in your CD player then when you have listen to it you switch to Hatebreeder and on like that. Btw, you are alowed to go back to SW instead of continue to AYDY?
Not that I'd do that thought...

Nick Brookes said:
... but yet you have silent night, bodom night

That's the problem with Hatebreeder, it only has one^ good song..

And guess what, the CD just got stolen from me. Plus 25€. I'm so gonna let someone or something have it..

Dude when are you going to realise that no one likes you and that you might possibly have the lowest IQ in the history of mankind.

No, you just think that I suck, but in reality you suck, get a life, and move to Stratovarius or something, you're clearly on the wrong fan zine..

Joonas Lehtonen said:
No, you just think that I suck, but in reality you suck, get a life, and move to Stratovarius or something, you're clearly on the wrong fan zine..

clearly you are a sad little fan boy that started listening to bodom as soon as trashed lost and strungout was released...you loved it, then listened to older material and hated it because its completely different. whereas the rest of us lsitened to bodom long before all that bullshit, and its the other way around....new stuff = shit. old bodom = real bodom. so please do us a favor and go fuck yourself

Joonas Lehtonen said:

You are a fucking fanboi and the board's little angry clown. Why don't you register under a different nickname and try again?

Oh, and before typing a response, please kindly remove Alexi's dick from your mouth. Last time someone replied to me while performing a blowjob, something about AYDY being complex came out and had to be flamed to death by the forum police.

my cd would be

1.Downfall
2.touch like an angel of death (toyko wahearts)
3.Deadnight Warrior
4. Everytime I Die
5. Hate Me!
6.Angels Don't Kill
7.Needled 24/7
8.Children Of Bodom
9.the "Don't Stop at the Top cover
10.Living dead beat
11.Lake Bodom
12. Silent Night, Bodom Night
13.Hatebreeder
14. Kissing the Shadows