My BestOf COB CD!

dawnghost said:
You are a fucking fanboi and the board's little angry clown. Why don't you register under a different nickname and try again?

Oh, and before typing a response, please kindly remove Alexi's dick from your mouth. Last time someone replied to me while performing a blowjob, something about AYDY being complex came out and had to be flamed to death by the forum police.

EVERY thread ends in ''I hate/like AYDY''

dawnghost said:
You are a fucking fanboi and the board's little angry clown. Why don't you register under a different nickname and try again?

Oh, and before typing a response, please kindly remove Alexi's dick from your mouth. Last time someone replied to me while performing a blowjob, something about AYDY being complex came out and had to be flamed to death by the forum police.

I know how to treat with people like you who obviously dress in black and have mental issues.. and that's to not get into the fight as you're enjoying arguing with people.. And I think I'm probably the least angry person on this board, I was surprized with the lack of level and social skills that cob fans on this board seem to have.. You're just judging me because I like bodom's new stuff. I started with Follow the Reaper right when it came out, but for the first half year I thought it was too, you know.. then I moved to the two older albums at the same time HCDR came out. I figured the new stuff is more mature and raw, the old is pretty.. immature.. (i'm sure you'll need a clarification and will start bitching about this because you seem immature) so I kinda picked songs which I liked, not a particular style, like old or new. T,L&S was the highest level bodom there'd been, in terms of sound, but as for song writing I respect Follow the Reaper the most. About AYDY, I loved some of it, but thought it was boring and lacked melodies, basically songs 1 and 2 blow any competition away (especially stuff like Hatebreeder..) and the rest (five new songs) sadly feel like fillers for the first time you give a listen.. I'd worship Follow the Reaper if they hadn't changed studios from the Hate Me single.. the album mix sounds like shit.. It's just that the new stuff has both, the macho attitude of HCDR mixed with the emotional content of Follow the Reaper. Oh wait, no, that's only in something about the first two songs.. AYDY has depth and aggression.

i didn't even read the whole reply, i just have to comment on the

Joonas Lehtonen said:
I know how to treat with people like you who obviously dress in black and have mental issues..

part

i've never seen him dressed in black, he's always with working clothes or random normal tshirts :lol:
sorry to break your point by it's root though :p

Joonas Lehtonen said:
I know how to treat with people like you who obviously dress in black and have mental issues.. and that's to not get into the fight as you're enjoying arguing with people.. And I think I'm probably the least angry person on this board, I was surprized with the lack of level and social skills that cob fans on this board seem to have.. You're just judging me because I like bodom's new stuff. I started with Follow the Reaper right when it came out, but for the first half year I thought it was too, you know.. then I moved to the two older albums at the same time HCDR came out. I figured the new stuff is more mature and raw, the old is pretty.. immature.. (i'm sure you'll need a clarification and will start bitching about this because you seem immature) so I kinda picked songs which I liked, not a particular style, like old or new. T,L&S was the highest level bodom there'd been, in terms of sound, but as for song writing I respect Follow the Reaper the most. About AYDY, I loved some of it, but thought it was boring and lacked melodies, basically songs 1 and 2 blow any competition away (especially stuff like Hatebreeder..) and the rest (five new songs) sadly feel like fillers for the first time you give a listen.. I'd worship Follow the Reaper if they hadn't changed studios from the Hate Me single.. the album mix sounds like shit.. It's just that the new stuff has both, the macho attitude of HCDR mixed with the emotional content of Follow the Reaper. Oh wait, no, that's only in something about the first two songs.. AYDY has depth and aggression.
First off, AYDY, as well as TLAS are both very hard to compare to their previous attempts. For the following reasons
1. Alexi stopped playing really fast and played really slow because he was listening to so much Nu-Metal. Therefore, AYDY.

2. They have stopped putting parts from Bach and Beethoven into their songs.

3. They should change the album name to AWDY (Are We Dead Yet?). Then the answer would be yes.

Bodom After Breakfast said:
First off, AYDY, as well as TLAS are both very hard to compare to their previous attempts. For the following reasons
1. Alexi stopped playing really fast and played really slow because he was listening to so much Nu-Metal. Therefore, AYDY.

2. They have stopped putting parts from Bach and Beethoven into their songs.

3. They should change the album name to AWDY (Are We Dead Yet?). Then the answer would be yes.

shut the fuck up dude....

Joonas... actually you're the dumbest guy in this board. You suck. One day you may realize how stupid what you say is.
Old bodom = real bodom = creativity, neoclassical stuff, music that really wasn't released before, awesomeness
New bodom = drop guitar shit = "easy" and "already heard" riffs mixed with hardcore shit, no more catchy melodic stuff

You like new bodom... that's your choice. Now stop bullshiting about old things and listen to your commercial thing. You lose.

Joonas Lehtonen said:

m4641080-3833.jpg

KillerGon said:
macho man?

You know, Needled 24/7 lyrics "fuck yeah that's me vile and obscene". Joonas doesn't need a lot.

We could actually edit a book like it has been done for Bush, every bullshit he's been saying through the years during speeches and interviews. We could make a great one. "Joonas teaches Bodom to you".

_FollowTheReaper_ said:
Joonas... actually you're the dumbest guy in this board. You suck. One day you may realize how stupid what you say is.
Old bodom = real bodom = creativity, neoclassical stuff, music that really wasn't released before, awesomeness
New bodom = drop guitar shit = "easy" and "already heard" riffs mixed with hardcore shit, no more catchy melodic stuff

You like new bodom... that's your choice. Now stop bullshiting about old things and listen to your commercial thing. You lose.
webfuhrer.gif

^ Never said I wanted "old CoB back"... but when someone says "You're one of the fellows that don't like AYDY? Lemme tell you, hatebreeder is much more shit", really, that makes me laugh :)