my cat can't walk...

Domesticated animals generally have developed a keen relationship with their human masters. Cats are especially bright animals, the Egyptians didn't worship them for nothing. In that respect, the Kitty afterlife is probably just a tonne of Egyptian guys serving every need of any Kitty Kat ever. Pretty cool.

Feel better. :)

hahaha seriously.

the vet at the animal hospital actually said that domestic animals are actually prone to tumors because of how we breed them... and our first dog, bandit, actually died the same way - fine for years and years and years until one day SURPRISE! tumor that no one had ever detected before and he's gone before anyone even wakes up.

we still have to take her to the vet and see what they same, but i'm sure it's something dire. ugg.

She looks like a sweet little kitty, and I'm very sorry that she has a tumor. I've been a cat lover and owner since I can remember - my family's been keeping pets since before I was born. Cats can be a very emotionally engaged pet, from both the human and feline perspectives. I have a cat who was born without one front leg and a bad jaw, and he's one of the most precious things to me in the world. Should anything happen to him, I'll probably be devastated.

Hope your kitty feels better soon enough, and if not that then at least I hope she goes painlessly

Awww im so sorry Laura!
calvin-hobbes-hug.jpg

Sorry to hear about your cat :( I think she needs to be played off...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ&feature=channel[/ame]

I'm sorry about your loss, Laura..you did the right thing.
*hugsies*

your kitty cat was beautiful- a grey English tabby, mayhaps???
Be sure to watch cute YouTube vids of kitties, yes yes!
Especially goofy baby kitties. :)

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Lilly, she is so beautiful in the pics. They are family to so many of us... *hugs*

:cry:

Oh, Laura! I'm so sorry! What a sweet beautiful angel, and it was so sudden. You did the right thing to give her peace, but I'm so sorry for your pain. Try to remember that as much as you hurt at her loss, she never had to want for yours or go through the same thing -- you and your family were there for her throughout her life, and she clearly felt very snuggly and loved. *e-hug*