my dog's opening doors

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
well, she used to be able to open doors that open to the outside (away from her)...now she opens doors you have to pull also...both paws on the handle..push down, leave one one the handle and slide the other one through the slit....
takes her 4 secs....

great, now I have to lock everything....bet she'll find out how to turn the key in no time :(

My cat can open doors, too. Though even when he couldn't it was the same because he would meow like crazy

Haha, my childhood dog used to do the same and one of my two cats does it as well.

Haha!! just be thankful you're dog has enough brain power to do so... my mums dog is just an absolute idiot...

My dog sits infront of the TV 24/7. -No joke, she just loves watching films.

Our old Jack Russel was like that... his favourite shows (no joke) Animal Hospital, Bay Watch and Gladiators

What´s your dog´s name? Lassie? hahaha

I´d be a pretty awkward moment if he caught you masturbating, and pretty uncomfortable if he caught you having sex hahaha thankfully my dogs back in Venezuela were small and didn´t have this ability, it would´ve been really obtrusive cause they always wanted to be where I was

I have 2 cats...my grey cat will casually open one of the kitchen cabinets on the floor and then meow until the calico cat comes running, then the calico walks into the cabinet to see whats in it, and grey cat shuts the cabinet door and walks away. At least once a week im walking around like an idiot trying to figure out where the meowing is coming from so i can let the calico out of wherever she was locked.

I have 2 cats...my grey cat will casually open one of the kitchen cabinets on the floor and then meow until the calico cat comes running, then the calico walks into the cabinet to see whats in it, and grey cat shuts the cabinet door and walks away. At least once a week im walking around like an idiot trying to figure out where the meowing is coming from so i can let the calico out of wherever she was locked.

Loooooooooool! Evaaal Kitteeh^^

haha! :D

my dog's name is K'helar (nerdy, I know ;) )

my male-Cat (R.I.P. Merlin) opened the door of my families appartment all the time. He sneaked out (my family lives on the 5th floor) and ran all the stairs down to the garden.
Then he marked his terretory, enjoyed the sun and kicked some others cat in the ass!!!!