my dying bride

Oh my god, My Dying Bride is brilliant. And if they put you to sleep than you haven't heard most of their stuff. Either that or you like heavier music that has yet to be made.

my interpretation of the singer:

"i'm sooo boooooringggg
my vocalls are disgustingly bbbbllllaaaaaaaaaaaannndddddd
its 2:00 so i'm doing my besssttt

tooooo puuuuuttttt yyyoooouuuuu toooo sleeeep"

Ok look. As vocals go, his clean vocals are some of the worst. Unless you realize that in many of the songs, like Two Winters Only, that he means to be singing like that, it songs like he's crying. Though go listen to anything off: As The Flower Withers, Turn Loose The Swans, Trinity, The Light At The End Of The World, or The Dreadful Hours. Aaron's growls are some of the best in the business and those albums prove my point. Especially the song Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium, simply brilliant.

Brilliant band. The Angel and the Dark River, Turn Loose The Swans, The Dreadful Hours and The Light At The End Of The World are all classics.

Guardian of Darkness said:
Brilliant band. The Angel and the Dark River, Turn Loose The Swans, The Dreadful Hours and The Light At The End Of The World are all classics.

I love their newer stuff, Dreadfull Hours, Light at the end of the world, 34.788% and like gods are all class.

Angel and the dark river and Turn Loose the Swans are growing on me however those albums for me are a little labourious.

I only own Voice of the Wretched and Meisterwrek Vol. I. The latter of the two is compiled filth but VotW is an incredible live album. I'd really like to get 34.788%. I hear it's the most experimental and "metal" sounding out of all of their albums.