My exciting week

Profanity

The Post Master
Jul 3, 2003
Manchester, England, UK
Just thought i'd share with you all my memorable week.

It began on thursday night when I went to Manchester with my drunken friend. I was in a big rush to buy Rainbow "Rising". My friend can't walk fast, so he was stressed and swearing at everyone at the top of his voice, saying things like "out of my fuckin' way NOW, you fuckin' cu*t"". I bought my CD and went into Tesco because I thought my friend wanted some beer. He said "I thought we were going to McDonalds" which is when I said "I thought you wanted some beer". I was feeling a bit light headed, as I sometimes do when I have being walking around and not really eating anything. So the security guard came up to me and said "it looks like you've had enough already". I was not drunk and hadn't drank and anything and wanted to prove my innocence. So I walked over to the security guard and breathed on him, making sure he had a good smell of my breath. He seemed to forget the intentions of why I breathed on him and pushed me out of the shop while saying "don't be silly". I'm not that well balanced so I went out easily even after a slight bit of resistance. But i'm hard and didn't want to look like a weakling so I pushed him, trying to make out that I wanted to get back into the shop.

...more to come

It began on thursday night when I went to Manchester with my drunken friend. I was in a big rush to buy Rainbow "Rising". My friend can't walk fast, so he was stressed and swearing at everyone at the top of his voice, saying things like "out of my fuckin' way NOW, you fuckin' cu*t"". I bought my CD and went into Tesco because I thought my friend wanted some beer. He said "I thought we were going to McDonalds" which is when I said "I thought you wanted some beer". I was feeling a bit light headed, as I sometimes do when I have being walking around and not really eating anything. So the security guard came up to me and said "it looks like you've had enough already". I was not drunk and hadn't drank and anything and wanted to prove my innocence. So I walked over to the security guard and breathed on him, making sure he had a good smell of my breath. He seemed to forget the intentions of why I breathed on him and pushed me out of the shop while saying "don't be silly". I'm not that well balanced so I went out easily even after a slight bit of resistance. But i'm hard and didn't want to look like a weakling so I pushed him, trying to make out that I wanted to get back into the shop.

...more to come
delicious copypasta is delicious.

anyways, come post here more often. we miss you (well, not really, but you get my point :lol:)

...more to come
ç

it's made up

...more to come

Master...:worship: