My Megadeth Review

machine said:
I nearly wet myself over this... :tickled:

great review cobby.... skin of my teeth is the perfect megadeth opener I reckon.

and you're still a bastard..

Glad you enjoyed it! It was a fun concert to be at.

Once a bastard always a bastard.

machine said:
you cant diss a man for telling the truth.

you may as well tell the sun to stop rising in the morning.

:headbang: :kickass:

machine said:
you cant diss a man for telling the truth.

you may as well tell the sun to stop rising in the morning.

It´s not about the truth.... we all have people that we don´t like but you don´t tell everyone you meet how much you dislike some people do you ?

Justinschut said:
It´s not about the truth.... we all have people that we don´t like but you don´t tell everyone you meet how much you dislike some people do you ?

hmm, granted, but didnt Lar$ spend about90 minutes doing the same in their film?

(Uninformed comment that, since I havent seen it)

If so, a 5 second rant in singular concert falls well short of a worldwide cinematic release

machine said:
hmm, granted, but didnt Lar$ spend about90 minutes doing the same in their film?

(Uninformed comment that, since I havent seen it)

If so, a 5 second rant in singular concert falls well short of a worldwide cinematic release

I think they only had some interview with Dave in the move... it´s not like it was a movie about Dave or something.... But still, even if Lars said something about Dave, it´s pretty childish to tell your audience how much you hate Lars and Metallica..

Justinschut said:
I think they only had some interview with Dave in the move... it´s not like it was a movie about Dave or something.... But still, even if Lars said something about Dave, it´s pretty childish to tell your audience how much you hate Lars and Metallica..
nah no way metallica deserves no respect, it's only normal to hate them.

Justinschut said:
Wow, Dave really is more pathetic then I thought.... Talking shit about Metallica during a show, now how sad is that ? What a wanker

That's only 'cause the song Something I'm Not has link with his relation with Lars...just to introduce the song. I personnaly think that if he is as pissed as that to write a song about him...he can talk shit about Metallica whenever he likes ;)

ah well, ok then. I don´t know a lot of Megadeth songs. I have one cd and I like it, but not enough to become a big fan. I still like the old Metallica better

Old Megadeth IS Fucking Great... as is old metallica... But if you like old metallica you should get to know the old megadeth... or something...

Setlist LOOKS amazing... Please someone say that Megadeth is coming to Finland!!! I've only heard rumours that they're Special Guests for Iron Maiden. they were once... OMG that would ROCK :headbang:

Anyway thank you for James and Lars for kicking Dave out... Otherwise we might not have MEGADETH!!!

I have been hearing that same rumor. Thus, I will have to kill someone for a ticket it looks like. I know the first show sold out at the Hartwall arena in like a half hour or something, but the second show was added. It's not till the summer but maaaan, what a show this will be....

Tell me about... Something to live through the goddamn winter!!!
I got a ticket to the first show... I mean my friend has my ticket till I pay him back...
Shit I think I gotta call him right now!!!!

just saw Megadeth tonight... setlist was similar in Detroit except the show started with Set the World Afire. We got Back To the Day also, but didn't get Train or Killing Road. I'm kinda pissed about not getting Killing Road.