My favourite song of the moment

i just dl cemetary gates from pantera. hadnt heard it in a long time, that is one hell of a song. i never liked the band much tho...

marginalé said:
JJ72 - oxygen, i putted the cd on again last weak, and i'm listening to it now for days
Yeah, it's a really nice album. Can't listen to it too long though because the singer's voice is so incredibly high, it gets on my nerves after a while. :loco: I particularly like "Snow" and "October Swimmer". Saw JJ72 live in 2002; they're an amazing live band... :)

snow2fall said:
Yeah, it's a really nice album. Can't listen to it too long though because the singer's voice is so incredibly high, it gets on my nerves after a while. :loco: I particularly like "Snow" and "October Swimmer". Saw JJ72 live in 2002; they're an amazing live band... :)
yeah, i saw the two times, at a fastival and a concert for there latest cd (wich i still don't have) and both times, it was just amazing :worship: :headbang:

marginalé said:
yeah, i saw the two times, at a fastival and a concert for there latest cd (wich i still don't have) and both times, it was just amazing :worship: :headbang:
They played in a sort of circus tent here, called the "Luftschloß". The atmosphere in there was really cool, cosy and dreamy somehow... Garish (indie rock band from Austria) played as support. They were just as brilliant as the main act. Great show. :worship: