Favourite Album Art?

Benighted1 said:
errr thats not according to the link that some kind sir posted on here a while back with you listing what hip hop you like etc. Was and still is a good laugh considering how holier than thou you act..

So stop the lying :p
There is a difference between Mtv HipHop and underground hiphop

Warn him for what? He's just the black sheep. Leave him alone, I say.

nmh5.jpg

affinityband said:
Not exactly, Its not like he isnt attacking members... sure theres two sides to it because people attack him, but he doesnt help himself.
I'll admit I don't really read most of his posts are those directed at him. From what I have read, it does seem like he contradicts himself sometimes. If that matters.

STFU, your a bunch of whining faggots, with no sense of humour, who spend hours replying to everything that I say with unfunny, nonsensical rubbish, who listen to coldplay, while calling themselves "metalheads". Bow down to those you serve :worship:

affinityband said:
Lol @ Pride in being a 'Metal Head'

Especially considering...

metal_wrath said:
And I have listened to Metal for more than a year

Typical case of moron suddenly realising that the music he previously listened to sucked and now he's going to listen to 'metal' and everything that isn't metal automatically sucks because he's a 'metalhead' now. Trust me, a few years from now you'll think back to this and realise how stupid you were. Unfortunately for the rest of us that means we have to wait for that to happen.

metal_wrath said:
STFU, your a bunch of whining faggots, with no sense of humour, who spend hours replying to everything that I say with unfunny, nonsensical rubbish, who listen to coldplay, while calling themselves "metalheads". Bow down to those you serve :worship:

id rather gargle moose semen than call myself a metalhead. just fyi.

feel special numb nuts. give me coldplay any day over amon amarth and that horrible generic metal dribble you worship. :rolleyes:

metal_wrath said:

I am a big metal fan and i listen to Coldplay, pretty talented band...i still don't know if you talk this pile of dog shit because you are a fucktard or if you just want to irritate people, for example, you said you really like hours of wealth, didn't you?, and i bet that you ONLY like that song because Opeth wrote it, cause if it was ANY other band, you'd call it gay...for fuck's sake, why do you still post here?