Favourite Album Art?

primordial_gatheringwild.jpg

The image fits the title perfectly.
same with nest - woodsmoke.

NineFeetUnderground said:
sure it was. thats why you tried defending it for 2 pages of a thread saying how great the art was. go ride a unicorn kid. *waves you off*
I have already stated that I was arguing for arguments sake, go headbang to coldplay :)

metal_wrath said:
I meant figuratively, :Smug:

yea. still dont get it. are you saying that i think coldplay is heavy? or that i am daft enough to try and headbang to coldplay anyway? or that im so "unmetal" that coldplay is all i listen to, and therefore id have to resort to headbanging to them? ive forgotten more metal than you could ever hope to know. id leave it alone before you get swept up in the wave of ownage youre about to venture into.

NineFeetUnderground said:
yea. still dont get it. are you saying that i think coldplay is heavy? or that i am daft enough to try and headbang to coldplay anyway? or that im so "unmetal" that coldplay is all i listen to, and therefore id have to resort to headbanging to them? ive forgotten more metal than you could ever hope to know. id leave it alone before you get swept up in the wave of ownage youre about to venture into.
this conversation is going the way toward gayness, there is no way you could ever pwn anyone with your weak arguments...PEAC EOUT

BTW,
c205b2c008a0032038219010.L.jpg
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

metal_wrath said:
this conversation is going the way toward gayness, there is no way you could ever pwn anyone with your weak arguments...PEAC EOUT

BTW,
c205b2c008a0032038219010.L.jpg
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, I wouldn't be hassling anyone about what they listen to considering that you used to be a hip hopper under a year ago:lol:

Benighted1 said:
Dude, I wouldn't be hassling anyone about what they listen to considering that you used to be a hip hopper under a year ago:lol:

i like quite alot of underground hip hop. my girlfriend has a large collection of unknown & in some cases unsigned artists' work which I get to listen to, i wouldn't call it a genre to mock.

daz436 said:
i like alot of underground hip hop

Im not saying Hip Hop is bad, I don't mind some either, I just thought it was ironic that he was hassling someone for Coldplay when he never even used to like metal and just listened to MTV Hip Hop

i see! no problem, good timing by the way i just came back and added more to my post lol

Benighted1 said:
Im not saying Hip Hop is bad, I don't mind some either, I just thought it was ironic that he was hassling someone for Coldplay when he never even used to like metal and just listened to MTV Hip Hop
I never listened to MTV Hip Hop! You have now reduced yourself to slandering. And I have listened to Metal for more than a year. BTW I hated Coldplay since the beginning :headbang:, what do they have to do with me listening to hiphop anyway.

metal_wrath said:
I always listened to MTV Hip Hop! You have now reduced youself to a gay. And I have NOT listened to Metal for more than a year, only 3 years. BTW I hated metal since the beginning :puke: , me listening to hiphop.

:erk:

metal_wrath said:
I never listened to MTV Hip Hop! You have now reduced yourself to slandering. And I have listened to Metal for more than a year. BTW I hated Coldplay since the beginning :headbang:, what do they have to do with me listening to hiphop anyway.

errr thats not according to the link that some kind sir posted on here a while back with you listing what hip hop you like etc. Was and still is a good laugh considering how holier than thou you act..

So stop the lying :p