Favourite Album Art?

affinityband said:
I have to say mastodons artwork is always quite nice. The Tool artwork was fair inovative with the whole glasses thing but the cheesy Alex grey painting ruins it for me. Niles Front cover wouldve looked wonderful without the computer generate '3d' image.

Tools artwork was impressive to me more for the technology rather than the content which I cannot even recall actually... :lol:

I have a Digipak version of Niles AOW and I'm not seeing the 3D thing you are referring to unless I just don't understand what exactly you mean. I liked the overall style, and the font, and the colors....

Holly.R.Wells said:
muse.jpg

i love that.
Indeed. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Frosties I never realised your sig was a cover... I always thought it was just some sweet art you found on the internet! That's awesome. Everything Travis Smith touches turns to gold:lol: My favourites are usually the simplistic types but Tool - Lateralus is one I remembered last night, flicking through the collection... amazing.

Mr Samsara said:
Tools artwork was impressive to me more for the technology rather than the content which I cannot even recall actually... :lol:

I have a Digipak version of Niles AOW and I'm not seeing the 3D thing you are referring to unless I just don't understand what exactly you mean. I liked the overall style, and the font, and the colors....

The numerous images of the serpant/scarab thing and the crocodile thingy. Those 3-D pictures in the Tool thing baffle me too, apparently theres some sort of puzzle to them:)

Trova di danú. Nothing too special, just the way the picture is composed gives me goose bumps

cover1924_25521.jpg

And stratovarius who always seems to put decent images...

strato8.jpg

stratovarius-infinite.jpg