My favourite song of the moment

@Marginalé: Ever read this funny review of "I To Sky"?! :D
http://www.gggg.com/best/music/QGY2N01E5V4G.html:
“…the new speed makes their hyper-emotional juvenilia signify more deeply than on their debut. Problem is, Mark Greaney has also upped the vocal register. His shrieking tenor now sounds like Chipmunks on acid. …urged Greaney to scream like Jimmy Somerville on rock night at the gay bar.” :lol:

Soilwork - Black Star Deceiver

Anathema - Flying

Edge Of Sanity - Crimson II: The Forbidden Words

(My Dying Bride - A Doomed Lover)

snow2fall said:
@Marginalé: Ever read this funny review of "I To Sky"?! :D
http://www.gggg.com/best/music/QGY2N01E5V4G.html:
“…the new speed makes their hyper-emotional juvenilia signify more deeply than on their debut. Problem is, Mark Greaney has also upped the vocal register. His shrieking tenor now sounds like Chipmunks on acid. …urged Greaney to scream like Jimmy Somerville on rock night at the gay bar.” :lol:
:lol:
you have any idee, what there plans are for this year, cause the last i heared was in november that they would do a free show in dublin and that they are working on new songs. but you have any idee if they will do gigs or festivals again this year?

I can't stop listening to Radiohead's- Street Spirit and Lucky atm, furthermore the song from Dredg's El Cielo which stuck in me head atm is Triangle. This album simply doesn't get boring *hands down*

Dredg had been heavily on my mind too yeah and Radiohead's Street Spirit when I was learning Breaklose's setlist :p The orginal one is a killer track.
Hey Thorsten ! Check out that band Nihil I've made a thread about, they're deffo worth a listen man ;)

trisss said:
myslovitz - man of glass

thumbs up 4 Myslovitz!!! :hotjump:

I'm living on these songs as well:
Blackfield - Hello
Oceansize - I Wish
Scott Walker - Farmer in the City
Cult Of Luna - The Watchtower

marginalé said:
:lol:
you have any idee, what there plans are for this year, cause the last i heared was in november that they would do a free show in dublin and that they are working on new songs. but you have any idee if they will do gigs or festivals again this year?
No, sorry, I have no clue. All they say on their website is "...expect some great music coming out soon and a tour so you can see all the material played live." Blah, blah. We'll have to be patient it seems...

almost every day when I get home from work I play the song "Crisis" of Everything Serves The Moment

...sometimes your own sound is the best...