My favourite song of the moment

Aerosmith - Dream on. I heard a cover of this song before, not sure by whom though, but this i a brilliant song. Can't actually believe it is Steven Tyler singing it, he sounds so defferent here, altought it was writen in 1973.

Morpheus said:
I can't stop listening to Radiohead's- Street Spirit and Lucky atm, furthermore the song from Dredg's El Cielo which stuck in me head atm is Triangle. This album simply doesn't get boring *hands down*
I'm pretty sure I'll never get tired of it! I mean, I've been listening to it all day long for a month now and I always find something new to catch me! Fantastic album!!

BTW, this (Jan) has been a nice month, I bought so many great CDs! The Dredg CD, Tori Amos: "From The Choirgirl Hotel" and "...Pele", Rory Gallagher: "Top Priority", "Photo Finish" and the live box-set, Placebo: "Without You I'm Nothing".

Can't pick only one or two songs :) and that's making me very happy! :p But at the moment I'd probably go for the titletrack or "The Crawl" from the Placebo CD, or maybe "Scissor Lock" from the Dredg CD...

BTW, some guys told me that "Without You I'm Nothing" is the worst Placebo CD. Agree?? Which one should I buy? I've been addicted to this album for a week now and I want more, MORE, MOOOORRREEEEE whaaaaaaahahahahahahahhhh......erhmmmm.:loco: :erk:

Anathema- Closer, Flying
Iron Maiden- dance of death, no more lies
Katatonia- Complicity
My Dying Bride- She Is The Dark
Manowar- Fight For Freedom
Tim's Favourite- Pure
Disturbed- Stupify

ah cheers, the song is called "God's Favorite Argument", I just love it, specially the basslines and the voice of the singer are great! I think I'll get some albums if I come over to Belgium once, or maybe Piet could bring me an album to Athens, would be ace :)

He'd be very glad to do that. We've been trying for at least a year now to get all of you into TF :rolleyes: And it seems that it's kind of working finally. If I'm not mistaken, the band had given him some albums to sell to people that don't live in the Benelux.

you could :D

i have 2 of em at home now :) ill bring the albums with me to athens alrightie :D theyre 15€ so thats fair eh :)

btw its their debut so far