My first gig

I just don't think it's worth people ending up in my position - i.e. doing it to the extent where they're not allowed to do it anymore in case they break their ribs one time too many and die.

Yeah, I have a great outlook on life :lol:

Was Dave Mustaine boring like stated by Klíng on Aftonbladet (a swedish "news"paper)? He only gave Megadeth 2/5 even though he thought they played awesome.

Was Dave Mustaine boring like stated by Klíng on Aftonbladet (a swedish "news"paper)? He only gave Megadeth 2/5 even though he thought they played awesome.

Have Mustaine ever been all that entertaining to watch?:lol: If you were close to the stage it was a hell of a show but I guess it wasn't fun if you were way in the back:p And I'm a bit of a fanboy of Megadeth (one of my three favourite bands of all time) so for me just seeing Mustaine in real life was a lear 5/5:oops:

Also, he gave Deftones 4/5 That speaks for itself:p

Btw, Exodus was probably the best hour of my life:lol:

Yeah:p

More gigs next summer hopefully (or earlier)

If Evile would get their asses over here next summer, play within 3 hours of where I live(I'm not doing 5 hours by car again) in a place where they'll let a, by then, 16 year old in I WILL fucking be there!