My first post:)

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
Sure, your're more than welcome, Somber Soul. The more the merrier, right?! Where?? Umm...... Tjaaa........ Considering this is the Borkis forum, can I suggest their (lovely) homeland?? ..... :grim: I'm a little short of money for the time being, but then I could join, as well...... :D Hehe, nah, any suggestions? :)

I'd love to visit Norway actually. And you will be the hostess then? You've already promised us victuals...mead among other things. ;)

Hehehe, yup, if you care to come all the way to this cold and withered land, you're more than welcome, and I'll be the hostess :) Mead's granted, of course, but I'll serve some other nice goodies as well, if you dare taste! :D

I've never been up north unfortunately. Northern Germany was as far as I've ever gotten. But I dream of doing a tour through Scandinavia sometime. I'm culturally, historically and linguistically interested in this area...and oh, I forgot musically! :D I guess I need to see what kind of landscapes have inspired my favourite artists (Vintersorg, Borknagar, Kittelsen etc.). And the Fjelltussan mead alone would be worth it. :lol:

I also would love to visit Norway...I'm going to do that this summer, but its just an intention, so unfortunately nothing is for sure. I've never been to Norway before but i feel i would love it.
So can I also count on your mead Fjelltussa when i'll come to Norway ;)

Well...... It's not _that_ long ago, but still..... Sorry. :cry: I just hadn't seen yuor name before. But I still wish you to enjoy yourself here, though! :) Have a nice day!