My first post:)

Originally posted by Martex
Hej Sfarog! Plytka powinna ukazac sie na przelomie sierpnia i wrzesnia. Choc rownie dobrze wydanie moze sie przyspieszyc.
Pozdrowki!:)

This looks like a cool language!! :D (but I don't understand anything)

Originally posted by Fjelltussa

This looks like a cool language!! :D (but I don't understand anything)

well, it's likewise me and swedish, finnish, norwegian. all are cool languages, but i don't understand anything;)

Originally posted by Blackspirit

I'd like to know how you pronounce that word...?!?!?!!!
And what does it mean? The way you put the letters
together twists my tongue! >:eek:P~ Hehe....

it means to "hurry something up". :) Polish is one of the hardest languages in pronounciation, but it really just reads the way its written (with just a few strictly polish things)

I would really not mind a few drunken language sessions with you blackspirit! :D cheers!

sfarog (maciej)

Originally posted by Sfarog

I would really not mind a few drunken language sessions with you blackspirit! :D cheers!

sfarog (maciej)

And my guess is that when drunk every language sounds the same. This way you both could easily communicate. But hey, bear in mind that in order for this to happen to must get drunk on the SAME kind of beverage. :lol:

Hi everyone!

Nice to see that someone likes our language instead of telling us to stop it :D
you know when we Polish people want to make fun of a foreigner (we're mean aren't we?) we make him say :
"Chrz¹szcz brzmi w trzcinie w Szczebrzeszynie" :lol: :lol: :lol:

a comment: now this is a nice place. You people use 50 posts just to say hello to each other. I like it ! :D

oh and if you're curious it means "a beetle buzzes in the reeds in Szczebrzeszyn (a town) "

Originally posted by Somber Soul

And my guess is that when drunk every language sounds the same. This way you both could easily communicate. But hey, bear in mind that in order for this to happen to must get drunk on the SAME kind of beverage. :lol:

Hehe, you would have to get drunk on rødbrus or hot chocolate or smth, then!! :lol:

Originally posted by Fjelltussa

Hehe, you would have to get drunk on rødbrus or hot chocolate or smth, then!! :lol:

So that's what you get drunk on? I don't mind hot chocolate at all!!! Especially if consumed on cold winter nights in some log hut in some icy Norwegian wilderness (yeah yeah, I'll come down from clichés in a second :lol:). But please explain what "rødbrus" is! :confused: