My first post:)

Originally posted by Odemarkens_son
The worst thing here is that we Polish can't see Norwegian letters properly and you can't see ours....
anyway some hints for speaking Polish:

polish "SZ" = english "SH" , but harder
polish "œ" (s with a diagonal line above it) = english "SH", but softer
polish "CZ" = english "CH", but harder
polish "æ" ( c wirh a line above it) = english "CH" , but softer

good luck :)

Hehe, I see now........ I'm in Prague now, and cannot see the letters I typed myself......... :lol: But maybe now I can see your...? Or are they different from here as well?

Welcome Nifelheim! Enjoy the forum and have a nice day! :)

@Fjelltussa: They are different unfortunatly, so probably you can't still see them...I've got an idea...why don't you come to Poland and see them :) Now you are in Prague so it's not so far ;)

Welcome Nifelheim ;)

Originally posted by Thorgrimm
@Fjelltussa: They are different unfortunatly, so probably you can't still see them...I've got an idea...why don't you come to Poland and see them :) Now you are in Prague so it's not so far ;)

:lol:

the point is we in Poland (and I suppose in Czech also) are using CE fonts (central europe) while you in Norway are using normal fonts.
Under the IE's View menu you should have Coding or something, try setting it to central europe and you'll see the letters
i set it to west europe and i see Norsk letters and not the polish ones.....

Originally posted by Odemarkens_son
the point is we in Poland (and I suppose in Czech also) are using CE fonts (central europe) while you in Norway are using normal fonts.
Under the IE's View menu you should have Coding or something, try setting it to central europe and you'll see the letters
i set it to west europe and i see Norsk letters and not the polish ones.....

Iiiihhiiihh!! That was cool. I know so incredibly little about computers, and I certainly didn't know about this, but it worked!! I'm home again now, but again the letters became different. :)

But that means you don't need to send me the letters, Xaplan, but thank you anyway! :)

huh?! i am really positive surprised of you guys... i've been posting for not too long here, and i thought, that this is yet another board populated by those pseudo misanthropic "i-hate-everyone-and-everything-mankind-sucks-black-metal-ist-krieg" wannabes...

@ _A_SCARLET_SUNSET_: Don't judge too early, i do think that mankind sucks, and i don't love the world, but i'm usually doing my best to make it better... besides it all depends on the mood :lol: so you can't treat me searious :lol:

I don't think mankind sucks (anymore than any other species; especially not spiders), and I love this world! I never knew another! ;) :D Anyway, have a nice day, Scarlet! :)