my friend......fuck

No-Mercy

Feanor
Nov 4, 2004
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
www.myspace.com
a friend of mine, Harris, was diagnosed with lukimea. hes down at the childrens hospital. hes only just turned 15 not long ago. right now were not sure how long he has...but from what i know its inevitable of....death. and its so much harder seeing him slowly drifting and there being nothing you can do. wish him luck....and for those of you who believe or have a religion pray for him.

Having gone through this with a good friend at a young age. I can only say be there for them, if it comes to the part of no getting better... do what he wants, take him out, let him do the one thing he wants to do before he can't.

My friend wanted to do makeup for a movie, so we called a few studios, found a movie being filmed in our area and a great company that allowed Kyra to do the makeup. It was what she wanted...we got it done!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

No-Mercy said:
a friend of mine, Harris, was diagnosed with lukimea. hes down at the childrens hospital. hes only just turned 15 not long ago. right now were not sure how long he has...but from what i know its inevitable of....death. and its so much harder seeing him slowly drifting and there being nothing you can do. wish him luck....and for those of you who believe or have a religion pray for him.

Dude I am sooooo sorry. I give all the power I have to him......

Bryant

No-Mercy said:

Sorry to hear that. My cousin had it and made it through. My sister-in-law had it and made it through. Help keep his spirits up. I'm a firm believer in the body being able to play a big role in healing itself. If you're feeling down and need a boost, know that we got your back and we'll be here to pick you up when you need it. Take care.

Sorry for the strange reply. It's terrible about your friend, but try to help keep his spirits up and keep him fighting. He will need all of the support he can get and just like Wheezer said, we will be here to support you.

Bryant

Do you have any updates on Harris' condition?

I understand how difficult a situation like this can be. The best thing you can do is to be there for him, no matter what. And don't take "statistics" about remission rates, survival rates, etc, as gospel. I don't know numbers for lukemia, but the medical community will tell you that a woman diagnosed with Stage III ovarian cancer has less than a 30% chance of surviving for 5 years. However, my mom was diagnosed about 8 years ago and while not 100% healthy, is doing rather well. Certainly better than expected. I believe a lot of that has to do with her support system and her positive attitude.

I will be sending lots of positive energy to Harris and his family and friends.

Steph

TwstDrSteph said:
Do you have any updates on Harris' condition?

well last time we went to see him he has seemed the same. right now we cant go for about a week because the doctor said he "doesnt have time" to be talkin for hours again, we need him on a schedule. i guess they know what they're doing. ill keep you posted though.