My Home

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
Here are some pictures of the area surrounding my home. I live in Western Kansas, if you didn't know (right on the Colorado border).

This picture is the view north of my house. The town in the background is Wallace.
westernkansas01

This is the view east from my house.
westernkansas02

This is the view south from my house.
westernkansas03

This is the view west from my house.
westernkansas04

Notice there aren't many people in the pictures. You might also see the lack of heavy traffic. That's the way I like it. Say what you will about living in the boonies, but I am loving it.

Very nice man! Some time I'll get around to taking pictures of my town, which can be quite beautiful after snowfall.

That's similar to what the area surrounding my house looks like too, but there are mountains off in the distance no matter where you look and soon there will be lots of beautiful snow to complement it. Winter here rules and makes the landscape look even more beautiful than I think it already is.

I like those kind of places ... for like a week .. after that I would begin to halucinate and would need some human connection :D

Do you have to hike into town to pick up your mail? What do you do when you've run out of firewood? How many AM church radio stations can you pick up with that wire coat hanger for an aerial? And most interestingly, which side of the house do you bury your victims, you fucking hick serial killer. :loco:

EDIT: Is there any chance you might be voting for Dubya this year? :loco: :loco:

JayKeeley said:
Do you have to hike into town to pick up your mail? What do you do when you've run out of firewood? How many AM church radio stations can you pick up with that wire coat hanger for an aerial? And most interestingly, which side of the house do you bury your victims, you fucking hick serial killer. :loco:

EDIT: Is there any chance you might be voting for Dubya this year? :loco: :loco:
Living in California and Kansas in my life has helped me realize just how stereotypical people's thougts can become of a certain place. I know JayKeeley was being sarcastic, but when I moved to California people were constantly making jokes about The Wizard of Oz, tornadoes, and so on. In Kansas people constantly ask me about gays, drugs, and gangs that we MUST have been around in California.

Anyway . . . as for who I will vote for . . . Steve Austin.

Nate The Great said:
Living in California and Kansas in my life has helped me realize just how stereotypical people's thougts can become of a certain place. I know JayKeeley was being sarcastic, but when I moved to California people were constantly making jokes about The Wizard of Oz, tornadoes, and so on. In Kansas people constantly ask me about gays, drugs, and gangs that we MUST have been around in California.

Anyway . . . as for who I will vote for . . . Steve Austin.
Yeah, it's funny how that works everywhere. Stereotypes are just so ridiculous that it becomes funny when people actually believe them. Having said that, I think I would be shit scared to live with all that open land around me. Some Ed Geins fucker is probably lurking out there at night! :loco: