post pix of your home

i honestly don't understand, these are all "standard size" appliances that work for any purpose

did you see my oven in the first post though, that's admittedly a small oven/stove but it's still alright

For the record, I entered a bidding war for apartment nr 2 but stopped when I had bid what I thought it was worth, which was 410,000 SEK.

Edit: A standard swedish kitchen stove with oven is 24 inches/60 cm wide.

Because you can't fit a turkey in an oven that small? You can't fit a standard plate in a microwave that small? That's why mister!

They don't really do "turkey" as americans know it over here, at least not in germany. Our oven is smaller than mine in canada, but fits anything I could ever need in it.

We don't even have a microwave, nor need one.

My house as viewed by Big Brother:

house.jpg

house2.jpg

Standard oven here is 30 inches. The sizes only go up afaIk. I don't know how big my fridge is but it's gargantuan compared to the ones in the pics.

OK a small update here - finally took some pix of the bedroom and recently got a shelf for some heavy metal up in the livingroom, plus a summery photo of the kitchen:

_MG_8372.jpg

_MG_8379.jpg

_MG_8444.jpg

Ten kool-points for whoever gets all the records right first

/Mike

bathory bathory bathory bathory burzum burzum burzum burzum damnation darkthrone damnation NOT SURE corrupt/necrovation arckanum/sataros grief

Mike & Johanna, your place is WAY too nice!

I could swear I posted pics here once but I guess not... hm

I know I posted a pic of our front lawn once. somewhere...

:lol: ... its a nice long mattress though ... got it when I worked at the Four Seasons Hotel ... most comfortable damn thing i ever slept on.

but yeah, my wife sleeps like this: ? and me like this: !