post pix of your home

As long as they actually live there I have no problem with southerners buying houses here, but in the village I grew up in for example, there are now 2 families with children who wants to move there and buy a house but can't because stockholmare bought big nice houses to spend a maximum 3 weeks in per year and that totally blows.

As long as they actually live there I have no problem with southerners buying houses here, but in the village I grew up in for example, there are now 2 families with children who wants to move there and buy a house but can't because stockholmare bought big nice houses to spend a maximum 3 weeks in per year and that totally blows.

sounds like where I grew up, except they built big expensive houses to live in once in a blue moon and property values have skyrocketed due to that, and now the leaky mildewy shanty above the sewage lagoon costs $700K to buy.

cardboard.jpg

Some of these have already been posted in other threads somewhere back in time, but never mind that.

Outside/entrance/car (From when we moved in)
IMG_4323-1.jpg

Entrance
IMG_5047-1.jpg

Kitchen
IMG_5032.jpg

Kichen, eating corner
IMG_5033-1.jpg

Living room half-assed panorama (the only BRÄND NEW photo among these)
vardagsrumorama-1.jpg

View from living room window (From this autumn when we moved in)
IMG_4310-1.jpg

Stairs viewed from the falling point as opposed to landing point
IMG_4276.jpg

This room (Isn't as small as it looks, this picture also from when we moved in)
IMG_4272.jpg

Upstairs bedroom (From when we moved in as you can see without furniture, but our bed isn't prison cell-sized fli)
IMG_4269.jpg

Was planning to do this real well with all new good photos and stuff but we got lazy

sounds like where I grew up, except they built big expensive houses to live in once in a blue moon and property values have skyrocketed due to that, and now the leaky mildewy shanty above the sewage lagoon costs $700K to buy.

This is actually happening there too although I see no good from it because it still doesn't mean more life to the area - just more bad behaving tourists coming there to act like swines and not caring about what's actually there..

and lol at our living room panorama

This is actually happening there too although I see no good from it because it still doesn't mean more life to the area - just more bad behaving tourists coming there to act like swines and not caring about what's actually there..

Exactly

What company makes those rinky dink appliances?

Lots of them, good for apartments where you don't have acres of space.

I've honestly never seen appliances that small in my entire life. Although I assumed they must exist. Now I have proof!

Because you can't fit a turkey in an oven that small? You can't fit a standard plate in a microwave that small? That's why mister!