My Idea For a New Reality Show

deathstrike from hell

Deathstrike lambtron
Aug 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Ok. I was thinking. I want to join the reality show ship, and create one of my own. Mine will be called STD survivor. Outwit, outsmart, outlast. The premise is simple.
1 male is trapped on an island with 100 sluts. 10 of these sluts have aids. He picks out 8 sluts and fuck them. If he successfully does this task without getting an std, he will receive 3 million dollars. If he gets one, he dies. HE can keep going after the 8th slut if he wishes. Each sucessful non-aids encounter will be a bonus 5 million per slut.
If you bang 10 chicks without getting an std, you are awarded a tribal council in which you and your favorite slut will be taken out to a fabulous dinner abord a ship with mr dickinson serenading the lucky couple.
One will have to ask. If blood is thicker than water, is money thicker than aids?

That is all.

deathstrike from hell said:
Ok. I was thinking. I want to join the reality show ship, and create one of my own. Mine will be called STD survivor. Outwit, outsmart, outlast. The premise is simple.
1 male is trapped on an island with 100 sluts. 10 of these sluts have aids. He picks out 8 sluts and fuck them. If he successfully does this task without getting an std, he will receive 3 million dollars. If he gets one, he dies. HE can keep going after the 8th slut if he wishes. Each sucessful non-aids encounter will be a bonus 5 million per slut.
If you bang 10 chicks without getting an std, you are awarded a tribal council in which you and your favorite slut will be taken out to a fabulous dinner abord a ship with mr dickinson serenading the lucky couple.
One will have to ask. If blood is thicker than water, is money thicker than aids?

That is all.

...Sorry to burst your bubble Deathstrike but I'm sure FOX already has the copyright to this show ;)