My late christmas gift to you guize: Full song ready to be mixed

Can someone supply me with a copy of the Superior 2.0 keyboard mapping? I want to mix this but am using SSD and the mapping is a lot different... The only map in the Superior 2.0 manual doesn't show anything under C1 except hi hats but the MIDI seems to be using keys under there all the time for crashes?

Can someone supply me with a copy of the Superior 2.0 keyboard mapping? I want to mix this but am using SSD and the mapping is a lot different... The only map in the Superior 2.0 manual doesn't show anything under C1 except hi hats but the MIDI seems to be using keys under there all the time for crashes?
get the manual from toontrack's site

You can create your own mapping if you need to...and its not difficult to do....just a thought.

Manual does not list the complete map, it says "see the sheet that came with your product for full mapping."

Creating my own mapping doesn't help me at all. I need to know what the midi notes in the midi track are supposed to be triggering so I can transpose them for the SSD map. Like, I don't know if G0 is a crash, a splash, a china, etc.

Manual does not list the complete map, it says "see the sheet that came with your product for full mapping."

Creating my own mapping doesn't help me at all. I need to know what the midi notes in the midi track are supposed to be triggering so I can transpose them for the SSD map. Like, I don't know if G0 is a crash, a splash, a china, etc.

Didn`t know it either (Session Drummer), finding the china and ride was easy from hearing other mixes and looking at the notes. The crashes I just moved around until it sounded right.

That horrible pink fuck? :OMG:

I was quite sure it was unusable :yow:

It's the main source of my bass sound on this.. that and DI's, no other amp sims.

It can also be used as distortion after an amp sim.. you'll see in a mix I'ma post up next week (hopefully) with the best bass tone you've ever heard :)

But it really depends on the DI's, sometimes its magical sometimes its just disgusting.

You 'n me both... the thread made it a bit too popular methinks! Maybe give the guys some DIs to your 'left-over riffs' song. That was some crushing shit!

I wont let you guys ruin that song with over 100 mixes... I'll get so bored with that song and I'll just end up throwing it away. I'll come up with something new for you guys tomorrow.

Still up or just got up? Man I need to go to bed already. can't even handle 5 beers andymore :zzz:

Just got up actually! 10am today.. I'm trying to establish more normal sleeping patterns so there's more usable mix-time during the day. Usually involves a night or three running on about 4 hours of sleep.

5 beers, man? You're making your viking ancestors sad! What time is it over there?

just as a sidenote, it does indeed seem as if your guitar has some issues with intonation on those loooow notes. are you by any chance using rather thin strings, with respect to the tuning at least?
still, killer playing and DI quality. i hope i haven't missed any info here, but what did you use for DIs??

just as a sidenote, it does indeed seem as if your guitar has some issues with intonation on those loooow notes. are you by any chance using rather thin strings, with respect to the tuning at least?
still, killer playing and DI quality. i hope i haven't missed any info here, but what did you use for DIs??

On this song I'm using 60 as a low string. But I tend to hit the strings with extreme force so here and there yeah it's probably out of tune ;)