My new motherfuckin' Song

Very cool tune! It's got an Alice in Chains vocals meets Aeon Spoke kinda vibe going on. The guitars are nicely recorded, especially the acoustics, though the electrics bring out some nice melodies.

The lead work at 3:54 kicks ass! Very odd proggy sounding harmonies, i love the way it works over the chord progression and adds a contrast to the overall "niceness" of the song. And the solo is well done, with an awesome guitar tone.

BTW, Did you intentionally pull an SPD ending? Is is the copy I dl/ed just fucked up?

Great job! I'll check out more of your stuff.

:Spin:

Till Fjalls said:
Very cool tune! It's got an Alice in Chains vocals meets Aeon Spoke kinda vibe going on. The guitars are nicely recorded, especially the acoustics, though the electrics bring out some nice melodies.

The lead work at 3:54 kicks ass! Very odd proggy sounding harmonies, i love the way it works over the chord progression and adds a contrast to the overall "niceness" of the song. And the solo is well done, with an awesome guitar tone.

BTW, Did you intentionally pull an SPD ending? Is is the copy I dl/ed just fucked up?

Great job! I'll check out more of your stuff.

:Spin:

The ending does not cut off. It has me doing death vox.

I'm glad you like the first 4/5 of it.

Wow...this song really rules...

Yes, very Alice In Chains/grungy, but that definately isn't a very bad thing. Doesn't come off as whiny or blatantly mainstream, in fact it sounds like a pretty cool rock song man, some great guitar melodies and the singer's voice is nice and characteristic. The growls at the very end are a bit weird in context of the song, but I still like it. Very cool.