my short festival report

Thortyir said:
haha, I'll start a thread about it! ;)

about the jupiler?

or the meeting?

say something and i will be there.
gonna sleep. (tomorrow i have to start at 5.30, better stayed at skool.)

marginalé said:
yeahh, total chaos!!!!!!!!!!!

it was me into the chaos. that what a huge festival is all about. total chaos and great music.
question. are belgium festivals beter than the other you did?

the biggest thing i've ever been too apart before werchter was a metallica gig in athens in '99 and it was about 25000, so nothing even close to what happened at werchter!

yeah, i know. and the site should have been bigger i think. everyone was stepping on each other. anyways, it was a good experience... :Spin:

yeah. so has pieter told me... cozy and that...

i just wanna be really pissed before maiden on saturday so i can sing along and dance around... that's all i want...

sol83 said:
yeah. so has pieter told me... cozy and that...

i just wanna be really pissed before maiden on saturday so i can sing along and dance around... that's all i want...

We can arrange that... i'll be there with me mates from me band... Did you see them in the small festival in Brussels? hahaha... :D

haha, i'm off for tonight, i need some rest... tomorrow will be hard, Graspop roadshow in brussels with some mates... :ill:

See you at least friday! Ask Piet to phone me when you'll be inside the camping area, ready to drink some beers... :D

yeah, we'll deffo do that. it's just that we're not sure what time we're arriving yet, but we'll figure it out shortly... ;)