my sketch of Alexi

Kalina

Missis Sammet
Sep 11, 2005
Russia, Ekaterinburg
hi folks :D
i'm not a huge fan of Children Of Bodom - i actually have only 2 songs and an old gig in Poland on video lol, anyway i'm really impressed by guys!!! the music is stunning!!!
and hmm why i decided to make a sketch of Alexi? i just wanted someone not that usual for my sketches as Tobias Sammet lol or anyone else of the bands that i love madly and used to, and yes i wanted someone dark and mysterious, so why not Alexi i though
just wonder what you think about it
btw cheerz to Bebli hehehhe i saw you at the epicforum :)

here we go =P

alexilaiho0ys.jpg

Kalina said:
hi folks :D
i'm not a huge fan of Children Of Bodom - i actually have only 2 songs and an old gig in Poland on video lol, anyway i'm really impressed by guys!!! the music is stunning!!!
and hmm why i decided to make a sketch of Alexi? i just wanted someone not that usual for my sketches as Tobias Sammet lol or anyone else of the bands that i love madly and used to, and yes i wanted someone dark and mysterious, so why not Alexi i though
just wonder what you think about it
btw cheerz to Bebli hehehhe i saw you at the epicforum :)

here we go =P

Your Sketch is cool and your avatar kicks ass too..

oh hehehe thanks folks, glad most of you liked it... well there's always perfection possible
@Wings Of A Dream: hah yeah, Tobi rocks, love your nick btw heheh

btw do guys visit this board sometimes? i wonder what would Alexi say about the picture

i like it a lot.. but the only thing i noticed was his little arm and and thing...but i have no experience in drawing or art.. so. nice job. \m/ .

haha i wanna see you draw kimberly goss... :erk:

Corny said:
yeah, this is cool. The real pic you sketched is my wallpaper :)

Can you give me the link to that pic, i assume it's a large pic so it's definatly a great wallpaper :headbang:

Wow! A non-gay artwork made by a woman! :D

I like it very much, and the body of the guitar is really good ( the neck is a little bit "out of his way", but it's quite good! ).

thank you so much guys!!! :worship:
@Missiles: heheh i hope my other works dont look gay as well lol
i have two Tobis (here it's debatable tho lol), Alex Lotta (previous bassist of Rhapsody), Alex Staropoli (keyboards in Rhapsody), Tilo and Annie from Lacrimosa, Eicca Toppinen from Apocalyptica, my ex and Gollum in watercolours haha.. and yeah a huge map of Middle-earth but it would be hard to judge wether it's gay or not hehe

i can post them here as well if you want, like thumbnails

@Confusion: this is actually the original size :erk: the scan is big yeah, but it will look really rough, you need that one?

thank you!!! :D

wow that is pretty good. and me being artist i gotta say it is pretty good it has good balance and the dark eyebrow really draws your eyes to his face. im sure the orginal is better cuz you probalt cant see the smudges as good.