"My Soul".....Opeth inspired original....!!!!!!!

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
This song really is kindda MY SOUL. I really put effort into it, started off as a descneding Am progression on my aocsuitc, after opayin with it for a while I decided to make a song, jsut at teh last moment before I started recording I decided to change the Key and make it a Cm (Bm for u standard tuned guitarists,.....hahaha). Anwyayz...turns out
goin up couple of whoel steps makes things ineresting vocally....hahaha....was a tough
one to nail that Chorus Vox, but I think it came out Descnet.....also MUCH FEKCIN PROPS
TO MY MAIN MAN LOKI for the killer bass line.....I think his best work and for Mastering the final product. U ROCK MY MAN.

Keys/Synth : So I dusted off my ol' 12$ yamaha keybaord and used it for the voilin or
synth and piano that u hear, then I jsut EQed the hell out of it thru Cool eidt ....hahahah

Guitar : Acoustic only Hohner with a dean Marlkey double coil pickup Agile 2500 thru my wah into my Digitech RP100 into my marshall 50DFX

Vox: Shure Sm-58 into my mixer, also heres a tip for singers that I foud out the hard
way...the more water u drink the better u can sing..I drank 5 glasses to nail the Chorus'
high notes...hahaha.....plus standing up also helps...and I went into the closet to sing so
no one could hear me that way I could be as loud as I wanted..,,.....hahaha

Verse 1:
Feels like my Faith is fading
Into the arms of Hate Im falling
Stable till ure mind is feeing
What heart needs, what is calling
Brooding madness wait Im screaming
Sacrifice desires, Ull be shining
Dark as night this heart Im fighting
String as dirt this stain Im hiding

Pre-Chorus:
Wilted and drained, thats my soul
Hollow and pale, thats my heart

Chorus:
Lost and Wandering, is my mind
This Vegabond needs a sign

Verse 2:
Beckon this curse to Vanish
Farewell to the lonly hearted
Vanish to the heart of Moor
Where linger all souls I know
Drifting past that seared throne
Where once I lay but never atone
Caress of death was not afar
Through this reccess I rose alone

"MY SOUL"

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/thewaz_music.htm

-------------------------------------

PEAC THE FEKC OUT..!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx alot guys.........so fekcin glad u liekd it man....I really liek it too...one of my few originals that I can listn to also....hahaha.......this makes all teh effort worth it hearnin nice feedback man.....U GUYS ROCK.!!!!!......Keep listenin adn rovckin....alsxo u dont heav to register to listen to it....!!!!!......PEAC EOUT

ZeDzEdZeD said:
Someone could tell, how to listen without registration. I can't download and when I try to listen the stream, it says "error syncing to mpeg"

Hmmm.......u shoudl be able to listen to it without registering...I heav no clue why they wont play it.......Hmmm.......I really wish I could help though u could try different softwares to play it....that might work....i heva winamp set to play teh streams.....u coudl try whichever other ones u heav...............and thanx for listnein.......Keep rockin duders....!!!!.....PEAC EOUT

hey thanx guys.......glad u liked......though some of u seem to like it a lil TOO MUCH....hahaha.....its all good.....someones gotta make others smile...hahaha......Keep listnein adn rockin.....Fellas......though next cover I beleive is my best work yet...Im sure ya'll will enjoy it as much as I had fun makin it.....!!!!.......PEAC EOUT