01270143.jpg

01270143a.jpg

01270255.jpg

01270256.jpg

01270256b.jpg

01281550.jpg

01281550a.jpg

01281550b.jpg

1000 can afford all that material? That's awesome man I'm excited for you- wish I lived in the area I'd totally give you a hand

Home Depot has 85% off damaged drywall. So i got all my drywall for super cheap that way and just made it work. The studs/wood I got from a room I tore down and just reused them to build a new room. I had to spend 3 hours taking each nail and screw out by hand, but i saved a lot of money. The insulation was also from the tear out, so i just used that on my new walls as well. Same thing with the doors. All the heat and cold air return pipes I got for free from a friend who does heating and cooling.

Yea i'm glad i got some good friends that helped me out. I should have called this........My Budget Studio Build.

When building a studio on a smaller budget finding drywall that is damaged is a live task. This can save you serious bucks. Just make sure you find enough of it, cutout the damaged parts an voila..you've got drywall for a huge price reduction. When I build my drum room 2 years ago I got all my drywals for about 40 euro's due to the fact it was damaged on the edges..

Anyhow, looks nice! Looking forward to a finished product..

When building a studio on a smaller budget finding drywall that is damaged is a live task. This can save you serious bucks. Just make sure you find enough of it, cutout the damaged parts an voila..you've got drywall for a huge price reduction. When I build my drum room 2 years ago I got all my drywals for about 40 euro's due to the fact it was damaged on the edges..

Anyhow, looks nice! Looking forward to a finished product..

Yep, i saved a lot of money on drywall buying like that. I did not pay full price for a single sheet and i did a lot of drywall work.

Josh, this is coming together really quickly and looks awesome! Do you have any layout images you can post? Curious as to how the rooms all relate to one another and what the end size ratios will be.

Josh, this is coming together really quickly and looks awesome! Do you have any layout images you can post? Curious as to how the rooms all relate to one another and what the end size ratios will be.

Nah, i just got in there and did work. I could make one so you could understand the layout. Any free easy programs you can think off to do this?