My Suggestion for Midnight Tribute.

Frank_E

Apr 5, 2008
Hey Guys, I have a suggestion for the upcoming Crimson Glory Tribute show for Midnight. (Hoping that the band will see this and consider it).
As the opening song have Lost Reflection played over the PA with a backdrop of either a single photo of Midnight or a slide show.
When the song reaches the point where it is no longer acoustic guitar, effects and vocals, the full band can come out in force playing the rest of the song.
Any Thoughts??

I like that idea. They definitely need to do some type of mini tribute to him before they come out and play. My only worry is how some of the guests will perform, mainly the Sabaton vocalist. As much as I like Sabaton, he has zero vocal similarities with Midnight, so I'm afraid of that performance.

My only worry is how some of the guests will perform, mainly the Sabaton vocalist. As much as I like Sabaton, he has zero vocal similarities with Midnight, so I'm afraid of that performance.

The band picked out the perfect part for him. As soon as Drenning told me, it made perfect sense for him to put his own twist on it instead of imitating Midnight's style.