My two cents

Hindu

Dec 31, 2005
Opeth shouldn't have told people about the recording of the dvd. The place(sorry for my bad english) would have been full anyway. I think that people who knew about the recording probably tried to scream when the music stopped or maked a gesture just to tell their friends when they are gonna get the dvd: Hey look man!! that's me!. Im afraid some annoying things will appears on the dvd

Sweet! 2 cents. Now I can buy...

nothing.

I don't know if I would've told people about it if I was them. It's cool to let people know but there's something great about releasing an official DVD that nobody knew the hell was happening.

ok ok , its gonna be great:headbang: , do you think that the girls who screams on lamentations was not cut off cos mikkeal interacted with here?

Opeth shouldn't have told people about the recording of the dvd. The place(sorry for my bad english) would have been full anyway. I think that people who knew about the recording probably tried to scream when the music stopped or maked a gesture just to tell their friends when they are gonna get the dvd: Hey look man!! that's me!. Im afraid some annoying things will appears on the dvd

hahaha, numbskull.. There were cameras everywhere, i dont think people are that fucking stupid. it was obviously being filmed even if you hadn't done the research.

People have eyes you know.

i think he meant that people shouldnt have known way before the show, like they did, which gave them time to plan their shenanigans

what type of shenanigans were going on at the concert? if it's just screaming then it'll hopefully be muffled out as much as possible.