My Worst Nightmare came True!

the_satanic_rabbit

Return of Ganon
Oct 30, 2002
Twin Cities, MN
www.omwresearch.com
I can't believe it, the worst group of musicians ever, minus Jason Newstead, have decided to record a tribute to Symphony X. They have a demo done right now, and God its awful. I hope the record companies just say "no!"

Here is the lineup on the demo:
Vocals: David Wayne (Metal Church)
Guitars: Kerry King (Slayer)
Keyboards: Marty Healey (Dead or Alive)
Drums: Paul Mazurkiewicz (Cannibal Corpse)

Check out the demo here:
http://omwresearch.pcplayground.com/files/Nightmare_of_Evolution.zip

Stop the insanity!

Do not download if you don't want to waste your time and hurt your ears!

Disclaimer: This IS a hoax
:D

hahahahahahaha holy shit this is hilarious
lol.gif

That was absolutely horrid. I feel like I need to be sanitized for having subjected myself to that awful noise. But seriously, great joke dude. I was laughing for 10 minutes. You should work on The Odyssey now. That'd be great

Divine_Tragedy said:
That was absolutely horrid. I feel like I need to be sanitized for having subjected myself to that awful noise. But seriously, great joke dude. I was laughing for 10 minutes. You should work on The Odyssey now. That'd be great

Now that would be a serious project man!

I can only think of who would be on keyboards and orchestration, and right now, I think the best (worst) candidate would be Trey Azagoth, from Morbid Angel.
Ever heard Hymn to the Gas Giant?

We should have a cover contest like Katatonia did a few years ago, only the objective would be to perform the SX song as poorly as possible, or put some unexpected spin on the song. Fits in well with the battle of the bands part of the 101 rules of prog... :)