N.F.S.T. (Meetteertsnikufesin) {Street Team Flyer}

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
Today I printed out the flyer from the anthrax.com main page.
(Thanks Brent!)
I went to Kinkos and made about 100 copies. Then had the Kinkos dude cut the flyers into four. So, that's like 400 flyers, or something. Uh-huh-huh. This only cost about $13.
Then I proceeded to two of the biggest CD stores in Denver. I asked the guys at the counter if I could leave some Anthrax flyers. They said sure. I left about 100 flyers at each store. I'll go to some more stores soon. And if any metal/hard-rock/nucrap shows take place soon, I'll be there with flyers in hand!

I highly suggest YOU do the same thing. It will give you a happy feeling.:D
headbob.gif

I brought some more flyers to a couple more CD stores. I went to one store that was supposed to be open til 5, but was closed at 4:42.
Fukkers.

I printed tons of fliers at my work and took them to my local music store that my buddy works at. Hey Tad, iI forgot to tell you someone never heard of Anthrax while I was at the shop. Well, I took him to my car and let him listen to "Spreading The Disease" and he loved it. He went back in the store to buy it , but they did not have it. He did end up buying "Return Of The Killer A's" I told him to get that one so he would get a sample of all their albums. Their is one more fan made!

Chris- Welcome to the board, dude!!

In case you all didn't notice, there's a beautiful new flyer for the Anthrax concert near your home.
If Anthrax is coming for you in May (lucky fuckers) than print that flyer out, and follow the instructions at the site www.anthrax.com .
Thanks again, Brent.