NAD, Clips inside!

do i want to lol....

should upload some pics of the settings man.

i have my treble and presence on like 9-10 (on my 2 chan dual rec) hahah. i think my dimarzio's in my music man are pretty fizzy as well though coz when i use my nailbomb it sounds too dark.

where did you have the 57? right on the cone?

do i want to lol....

should upload some pics of the settings man.

i have my treble and presence on like 9-10 (on my 2 chan dual rec) hahah. i think my dimarzio's in my music man are pretty fizzy as well though coz when i use my nailbomb it sounds too dark.

where did you have the 57? right on the cone?

Pretty much the same settings as what I usually have on the solo, but that clip has channel 4 on the left and 3 on the right (which is fizzier).

*o clock settings*

Pres 9, treble 12, bass 11, gain 1:30, mid 11.

I had the 57 further off than usual actually, a about an inch and a half off the dustcap and slight off axis.

Sounds abit better on this clip: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/451140/NAD_Mix3.mp3

nice one.
i guess you'd just smack a sweet low pass on this in a mix!

I actually just made a narrow but fairly deep cut at 9.5k and 6.2k for the last link which sounds better.

This is just a first attempt, the room I tracked that in is shocking aswell.

I already did a 3 channel solo vs Roadster comparison.

And the 3 channel is insanely fizzy which leads me to believe it wasn't tracked as good as it could be.

I just wish I had an Mesa OS to compare it to! The high mid sizzle is kinda getting on my nerves a tiny bit. Still digging the Roadster though, much more midrange than my solo head.

I thought the speakers should be broken in by now but perhaps ill do the whole clean chuggah chuggah thing and see if it helps anymore.