name me some great melodic/oldschool HC bands

gabriel g.

Sep 7, 2006
Hamburg
www.myspace.com
After posting 2 of my bands new songs in the "rate my mix" section some guys mentioned a couple of awsome bands, so I wanted to ask for more:)

Not that famous ones like Comeback Kid, Have Heart, Verse....

more underdog bands like:

Continuance (myspace.com/continuancehc)

Punchout (mypspace.com/punchouthc)

Miles away (myspace.com/milesawayhc)

We once loved (myspace.com/weonceloved)

If you hate that kind of music just ignore the thread, but If you into it please name me some more

cheers

Hmmm not so sure on melodic, but check out Leeway if you haven't heard them previously. Awesome underrated band from the late 80's-early 90's NYHC scene.

Check out "Born to Expire" and "Desperate Measures."

-Joe

Tackleberry (my former band, got kinda big the last years), Kurhaus, Good Clean Fun, Modern Life Is War (you probably know them), Cobretti, My First Failure (female fronted!), Deny Everything, Cut 'N Run, What We Feel, (old) Fall Of Efrafa, Force Of Change, Give Up The Ghost, I Defy, Sinking Ships, Killing the dream, Just Went Black, and so on.

great you like we once loved! We've been playing with them a couple of times.

ah yeah, I'm uploading all 4 songs of my new band for you (And Then They Run), maybe you like it . some say it's metal but I would call it very melodic hardcore with some metal influences without toughguy shit. :D posting link soon.

I can recommend a lot of german oldschool hardcore bands and those from east europe, especially ukraine and russia. great spirit over there!

Emdprodukt: Thanks for uploading, I´ll check it out tomorrow and I know every band you mentioned:)
We once loved are good friends of my band (badge of apathy) we played some shows with them. I love this guys!!!!

We played also with tackleberry 2005 in the Juke 41 :)
I´m so happy for them that all this endless playing is worth it!!!

How doesnt know Leeway:)

ach badge of apathy. so klein isse welt, wa :D da war ich noch inner band, haben da nicht auch the psyke project gespielt? das waren unsere jüngeren tage :) dann kann ich dir auch nichts neues erzählen :)

edit: hab greg damals seine ltd barriton abgekauft :) großartiger junge!

Hah, I wasn't sure dude...I've been out of the scene for a few years now and you'd be surprised how many dudes over here aren't versed on old school HC. :)

-Joe