It annoys me shit tonnes!!

Played in it sounds fine

Re-amped it's scratchy and nasal :(

I use the radial pro rmp

It annoys me shit tonnes!!

Played in it sounds fine

Re-amped it's scratchy and nasal :(

I use the radial pro rmp

Had the same problem with my old interface (shitty digi 003 piece of shit)
Now with the metric halo 2882 everything is fine.
The X-amp signal sounds the same as if you plug in your guitar in the amp
the reamps get fully delay compensated

What interface are you using?
I would say its a problem of the outputs!!!
Are they +4dBU?

the Digi 003 had a switch for +4dBu and -10dBv but the +4dB (into the X-Amp) sounded nothing like a guitar plugged into an amp.

Hey guys I'm using a 5150 to re-amp and my interface is the profire 2626 so I'm still Hellas confused :(

Hahah I don't haz samples atm :)

All I'm doing is taking a di I've recorded and sending it out of one of my mono outputs on my 2626 that's literally it bro :)

how does the signal sound that goes into the reampbox?

if it sounds strange allready before the reamp box then it's a prob of the interface, maybe you have effects on the output or any other kind of software related stuff.

if it sounds find straight of the output you use then maybe its the reampbox.

or that kind of problem Gabe described...since I never had a 2626 I'm not familiar with this thingy

I've heard you don't need a reamp box with the 2626. I own a 2626 and I'm itching to try some reamps, but I don't have a DI or reamp box. Just havent gotten around to just trying it to see what happens.

How loud do you set your amp? Thing is: when you are playing and your amp isnt to loud, you still hear string sound... dunno, maybe the sustain and vibration caused by your guitar gets absorbed by your body making it sorta sound different to you. Sorta like when you hear yourself speaking in real, or when recorded. Its also totally different. Just an idea.

Despite the earlier post about the 003, I've been reamping with the 002 for years w/o issue (and the 003 is better).
Dare I ask the face palm Q, have you turned off the sim you used for monitoring?

Despite the earlier post about the 003, I've been reamping with the 002 for years w/o issue (and the 003 is better).
Dare I ask the face palm Q, have you turned off the sim you used for monitoring?

I was not alone at that time. A protools guys helped me and also complained about the nasal sound!!!

That happened to me once. I was using my Profire 2626 WITHOU a reamp box only for tests. Stoped for lunch, continued testing and the normal sound was back. I'm trying very hard to remember something that could help your case. The difference was HUGE, as if I was using a $50 practice amp - and it was a JSX + 1960a

Possibly:
Shitty V30 (I came across a few that were unuseable, very fizzy or phasey or nasal indeed)
Shitty room acoustics (too much high freq damping, comb filtering issue...etc)
Shitty cabinet (I seem to remember you had a 2x12 Stuffzilla thingy, don't know them, but 2x12 can be more nasal than 4x12 sometimes...)
Fake chinese or broken 57

Honestly, I wouldn't bother about the interface, pres or converter before I am absolutely sure I have solved the things metionned above.

Edit:
Assuming you're not using impulses... Do you?