Need help! Guitars recording for KSE - Never Again

reido_0

New Metal Member
Mar 7, 2010
Minsk
Hi, guys. I've been working with Joe Barresi Evil Drums library for Superior lately for KSE "Never Again" midi-track, and recorded bass for it. I'm not a guitarist, but I know there are guys owning good guitars and playing them well here. Could anybody record guitars for this track? If I have Di guitar tracks, I will upload midi for drums and Di bass tracks for reamping. Does anybody want to take part?
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5743297/never_again + Bass.mp3

Hi, guys. I've been working with Joe Barresi Evil Drums library for Superior lately for KSE "Never Again" midi-track, and recorded bass for it. I'm not a guitarist, but I know there are guys owning good guitars and playing them well here. Could anybody record guitars for this track? If I have Di guitar tracks, I will upload midi for drums and Di bass tracks for reamping. Does anybody want to take part?
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5743297/never_again + Bass.mp3

bass sound good:kickass:
Can you post an image of the your bass chain or configuration in you DAW?
ps:sorry for my english:loco:

Just wanna say that your drums sound really good. I've been working a little with the Evil Drums Expansion myself but haven't really got any really good sound out of it. Do you mind sharing what you have done with them, processing?
Can't help you with the guitars though, I pretty much suck at it.

Just wanna say that your drums sound really good. I've been working a little with the Evil Drums Expansion myself but haven't really got any really good sound out of it. Do you mind sharing what you have done with them, processing?
Can't help you with the guitars though, I pretty much suck at it.
I took 5 kit originally, changed snare to black beauty, had to change cymbals, there was no china, so I decided that MF cymbals would sound better for metal. Kick, snare and toms from Evil Drums. Everything was done within Superior, using some parallel compression.