Need infos on Mikael's Guitar

Noc said:
That's ok, but the gear list you posted Opeth's homepage one.
PRS doesn't have in its catalogue the blue quilt for Custom 24, And also not a matching headstock, but only royal blue, whale blue or tourquise on the body. Differently, the CE 24 has got the matching headstock and another type of blue.
As for the SH-10 Full Shreds, i heard Mikael uses that on the side project gear (Bloodbath). :headbang:

yea prs will make anything for ya if you wana pay more its probably a private stock model check em out here http://www.prsguitars.com/showcase/private/private.html

Yep, but why many people say it isn't a custom one, if not for the pick-ups? Also PRS confirmed. I don't wanna break balls. just wanna get informations which are difficult to get, for everybody.

..the Full Shreds are neither high-output nor shrill pickups! In fact, even JB has higher output (rated as medium/high at SD.. while Full Shred are "only" medium). Their eq is written as 4/4/8 (low/mid/high) while JB are 5/6/8. The Full Shreds are designed to have great tonal separation at high gain.. I wouldn't be surprised if they sounded better clean than JB's.. they have about as much treble.. The Full Shreds being just a bit lower in low/mid. And the lower output should produce a cleaner signal..

Maybe he's changed what pickups he uses?

The output and the signal also depends on the final you use and from the amplifier also, man! Don't forget he's using Laney, on the stage, which is one of the celarer sound goin' around (GH100L).
For the colour, i'm still looking for, but now i think it could be either WHALE BLUE or TOURQUISE. Royal blue seems to be too brilliant. I got some pictures of Summer Day in Hell in Italy and i'm checking out...but it seems so different from an inside to an outside stage!

The output and the signal also depends on the final you use and from the amplifier also, man! Don't forget he's using Laney, on the stage, which is one of the clearer sound goin' around (GH100L).
For the colour, i'm still looking for, but now i think it could be either WHALE BLUE or TOURQUISE. Royal blue seems to be too brilliant. I got some pictures of Summer Day in Hell in Italy and i'm checking out...but does it looks so different from an inside to an outside stage also for you?! :Smokin: