need some help

SID

New Metal Member
Jan 9, 2002
Austin, Texas
Visit site
awhile back I got one of the desktop themes (power of omens) and now I can't seem to stop or delete the file.. I have looked everywhere on my computer, even though I like it, it has become annoying every time I open a new program and I have to keep my volume down :D :lol:

So if anyone can help me delete this and keep it deleted off my computer that would be great....PLEAASSSSEEEEE!!!

Originally posted by SID
awhile back I got one of the desktop themes (power of omens) and now I can't seem to stop or delete the file.. I have looked everywhere on my computer, even though I like it, it has become annoying every time I open a new program and I have to keep my volume down :D :lol:

So if anyone can help me delete this and keep it deleted off my computer that would be great....PLEAASSSSEEEEE!!!

Hey there SID, sorry about the annoyance…hehehe Unfortunately I have not been on the net all weekend, otherwise I would have responded sooner.
anyway, go into your control panel, find the icon that says "Desktop Themes", double click on that…and it's here that you can either edit the theme or change it completely. Let me know if this works for you. :)

~D

well, I didn't find Desktop Themes under the control panels but I did find audio/voice thingie and click off a couple of things and tried it out and it worked, so thanks for leading me to the right place...

Have a great Christmas and a Great New Year! :D :D