Need Some Nevermore Recommendations

p1_2_MuleDeaths.jpg

Maybe it's just me, because I was already enthused with Sanctuary, before they came to be! :loco:

Well, Morganna, there's the explanation, + you're a lot younger than me and you probably grew up with heavier stuff than I did.

Nevermore is the only band where I can listen to an entire album, without hitting the skip button on my mp3 player.

There are a couple of NM songs that I skip, like their insufferable rendition of Sounds Of Silence (it was fun the first time), but apart from such details, I agree with you, Morganna: NM keep me endlessly entertained, and make my day :headbang::kickass::Smokin::worship:cool: :loco: :lol::hotjump::yow::worship::danceboy:

Nicky.

Artillery is a Danish thrash metal band. They participated in the early development of the genre, and their highly energetic, riff-centric and often fast-paced music is similar in style to that of Slayer and Megadeth from the same era.

Well, Morganna, there's the explanation, + you're a lot younger than me and you probably grew up with heavier stuff than I did.

There are a couple of NM songs that I skip, like their insufferable rendition of Sounds Of Silence (it was fun the first time), but apart from such details, I agree with you, Morganna: NM keep me endlessly entertained, and make my day :headbang::kickass::Smokin::worship:cool: :loco: :lol::hotjump::yow::worship::danceboy:

Nicky.

Now your just brown nosing by calling me "young" :lol: I can get live with that!

Artillery is a Danish thrash metal band. They participated in the early development of the genre, and their highly energetic, riff-centric and often fast-paced music is similar in style to that of Slayer and Megadeth from the same era.

sorry rebirth, you can't fool me with your copy-pasting!