Need your input ... please!

Which one of these type of events would you attend? Choose all that apply.

• CD Release Exclusive (no other bands) Performance (90 minute set) with autograph session

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • CD Release Party (no performance) with autograph session

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cd Release Acoustic/Shorter Performance with autograph session

• Suspyre performing with opening bands, autographs after show for all fans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

usaprogmusic

ProgPowerGRRL
So we are trying to come up with some ideas since the NJ Proghouse sponsored cd release performance fell through for September 20th.

Please vote or respond to this thread if you would be willing to attend (it's ok if you are not in the area, we want to know what the fans would pay money to attend) to any of these type of events to celebrate the release of Suspyre's new cd. Check all that you think you would attend (if you could).

In reality any of these events would occur somewhere in central or Northern Jersey, maybe even NYC. All options would have some kind of catering, too (finger foods, and non-alcoholic beverage(s)). The whole band would attend, and maybe Charlie Zeleny and Trisha O'Keefe.

God, I would love to attend any of those options, but making to Jersey or NYC would be tough. I would pay money to attend, tho.

If I HAD to choose one option a 90 minute set would be killer. But I would even go for a no-performance party or acoustic set.