Negura Bunget - Inarborat Kosmos THE OFFICIAL THREAD

Dev

UTF-8 professional
Dec 9, 2002
Paris
Just got it . Nice simple artwork .

The first song is very good , weird though..nice vocals and keyboards . It reminds me of N'Crugu which is good . In 5 minutes they do more than on most albums , very consistent and more mature stuff so far.

EDIT : track 3 is a masterpiece . Negru still rules ! The keyboards .. :worship:

WTF :confused:? Just try in a few hours , or mail code666 ..

First listen verdict : :loco: nothing more , nothing less ..

The multemedia part is sweet , now I :cry:even more about the Ieper incident...

Wordless Knowledge
Cînt de Sursur (ambient track)
Uprising Follow
Vaiet (ambient track)

I didn't pay attention to teh lyrics yet (as if I would :)) but it dosen't sound English to me except the bits I am able to decipher like at the end of the second song... Just watched the video of "II" (rather good interpretation)

this has the be the fastest mail delivery ever ... postmarked 5/19 in Italy .. and received today 5/21 in NYC

have not listened to it yet as I am posting from a friends home ... but super psyched that I got it so fast :kickass:

lurch70 said:
this has the be the fastest mail delivery ever ... postmarked 5/19 in Italy .. and received today 5/21 in NYC

have not listened to it yet as I am posting from a friends home ... but super psyched that I got it so fast :kickass:

Tis is awesome :kickass:

I just put this on ... and my cock is firm and stiff right now ... santa maria :kickass:

The music ... well let me just say it seems on the forst spin it feels as a progression sounds like a more tight 'n crugu ... lyrics in english which are on the multimedia track. The production is up a level also ... just enough to set it apart as a new disc ... I love that about all their releases ... the way they sound so individual.

the live videos are for Vazduh and II ... the one for Vazduh has the most evil intro I have ever heard in music ... you have to see and hear it ... it is just morbid.

will report back after a few more spins ... but these guys need to go to the next level ... they are fucking supertars in the making ... I have no idea how and when ... but a seasoned rock manager can do some wonders here.